I seem to be getting better

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals I seem to be getting better

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheDude 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

TheDude
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I found this forum a little over a month ago, best thing that’s ever happened to me. I’ve been plagued for over 25 years with symptoms from this crap. 8 years ago I researched candida on my own and was sure what I had it. Went to a doc and they proceeded to ask me if I was hearing voices in my head and then prescribe me psychological meds. She just happen to have some “free samples” 😉 imagine that. I’m finding there’s symptoms I didn’t even know I had until now that they’re going bye bye. Props to Able and Raster, they know their shit from what I can tell. I’ve just been following Able’s diet plan for 5 weeks and noticing much improvement. Purchased all the recommended supplements. Got my Kefir grains last week and been drinking it every day since. Started upping the production of Kefir yesterday. Anyway, I’m stoked to be making improvement and thanks to the great people on the forum.

toni8
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

Got my Kefir grains last week and been drinking it every day since. Started upping the production of Kefir yesterday. Anyway, I’m stoked to be making improvement and thanks to the great people on the forum

What kind of milk are you using for your Kefir? Gladto hear you’re doing better!!! keep op the good work!

TheDude

Thanks. Everyday I seem to get a little bit better. I’m using organic pasteurized cows milk. I found a local source for raw goats milk so I’m thinking about giving that a try. It would be fun to try coconut milk as well.

toni8
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

TheDude;31269 wrote: Thanks. Everyday I seem to get a little bit better. I’m using organic pasteurized cows milk. I found a local source for raw goats milk so I’m thinking about giving that a try. It would be fun to try coconut milk as well.

Great thank you, coconut sounds great too I have been thinking about making my own Kefir soon 🙂 cheers

TheDude

So I tried coconut milk for awhile with the Kefir grains and I didn’t like it very much at all. I’ve switched back to cows milk and I’m enjoying that much more. I’ve found that the Kefir turns out best with a chunk of grains about the size of a quarter in 1 quart of milk.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I seem to be getting better’ is closed to new replies.