I OVERDID IT ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I OVERDID IT ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pav6629
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I would love any feedback…..

So I stupidly went way overboard when starting my candida purge and started the diet, antifungal (oregano oil extract) and high probiotic dosage (50 bill/day) at the same time and of course, i have a severe itchy body rash.

My plan now is to stop the antifungal and high probiotic dosage, take my maintenance probiotic dosage (10 bil/day) take molybdenum and activated charcoal until my rash goes away, and then start able and raster’s gradual protocol. I figure once the rash is gone id have been taking molybdenum long enough to help my liver. After a week of no rash ill incorporate a gradual higher dose of probiotics and then a week later start my anti fungal regimien ( i plan on rotating olive leaf, GSE, and SF22 every 2 weeks).

is this sound???? any feedback and recommendations would be appreciated…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d get some milk thistle which will help the liver detox as well. There is a potent version that I like called super milk thistle X by integrative thereaputics.

Additionally, Dr. Mcoombs feels that anyone who has skin problems lacks HCL (hydro-chloric acid) and if you supplement yourself with something like zypan or betaine HCL, you likely will notice an improvement.

Vitamin C is also great for the skin and detoxing and this likely will help.

I’d also consider acupuncture which can get the body to rebalance itself, heal specific organs, and help detox.

Sweating out the toxins likely will help your skin and detox:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4116_The-benefits-of-sweating-out-toxins-mineral-water-and-minerals.aspx

The sulfur found in mineral springs heals skin conditions and your rash would likely go away completely if you went to a hot mineral springs.

-raster

pav6629

Thanks for the response raster!! Do you think i should lay off of the diet also until the rash is gone??? Or is just laying off the antifungals and high dose probiotic good enough????

raster
    Participant

Its up to you. I actually don’t know either way on whether to stop diet or not because I’ve never had this problem. You could be allergic to something you are eating now or you could be allergic to stuff in your old diet (both scenario’s could make it worse in other words). I think in general, you should stick with the diet because it is healthier.

-raster

pav6629

staying with the diet was what i was leaning towards…great advice again….

A couple of questions I hope ull take the time to get back to me on:

1) Since ill be taking the molybdenum while the rash goes away, should i keep taking it when i start incorporating anitfungals and probiotics?

2) Once the rash goes away, I plan on starting the high dosage probiotics first (gradual inc to
    50 bil)wait a week and then start my antifungals. Does this sound ok???

3) You suggested taking Betaine HCl to help with the rash. I already take a dig enzyme 9http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Products-by-Category/Digestive-Support/Enzymes/077805.htm) that doesnt have HCL in it (would obv destroy the enzymes)..should i take both at different times?? or just stick with one??

4)This may be hard to answer, and i wont hold u to you answer LOL, how long does a rash liek this tend to take to go away???

raster
    Participant

pav6629;31279 wrote: 1) Since ill be taking the molybdenum while the rash goes away, should i keep taking it when i start incorporating anitfungals and probiotics?

Yes. Everything is outlined in a general plan we created on the forum if you are interested:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

pav6629;31279 wrote:
    2) Once the rash goes away, I plan on starting the high dosage probiotics first (gradual inc to
    50 bil)wait a week and then start my antifungals. Does this sound ok???

Check out the protocol, but this should work.

pav6629;31279 wrote:
    3) You suggested taking Betaine HCl to help with the rash. I already take a dig enzyme 9http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Products-by-Category/Digestive-Support/Enzymes/077805.htm) that doesnt have HCL in it (would obv destroy the enzymes)..should i take both at different times?? or just stick with one??

I don’t know where you read that enzymes get destroyed by HCL; we have HCL in our stomach already, so it shouldn’t be a problem…

pav6629;31279 wrote:
    4)This may be hard to answer, and i wont hold u to you answer LOL, how long does a rash liek this tend to take to go away???

I have no idea whatsoever. It all depends on how much you overdid things. Remember the more antifungals you use doesn’t correlate to healing any faster. Plan on a 6-18 month recovery time to get over candida overgrowth.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I OVERDID IT ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.