I need some advice please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I need some advice please

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wendy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tracyann
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I am about to finish the detox and start stage two. Can I eat Sesame seeds or Tahini. I would appreciate advice on this.
    I did the detox and stage two earlier this year and only lasted for six weeks in total. Gradually all my syptoms have returned. This time I am arming myself with a broader range of recipe ideas and feel better able to cope with the sugar cravings.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

That depends on which diet you’re following. But to be honest, you shouldn’t have either one if you want to complete the treatment within the next year or so.

Generally speaking, the members seen to have better results from the forum’s protocol if you’d care to read it.

The Forum’s Protocol

We also have a stricter version of the diet that goes along with the protocol. If you’re interested, just let me know.

Able

Tracyann
    Replies: 1

Thankyou Able. I have read the protocol and will follow that. As I have already failed at the first attempt, I feel that I am better following the diet on the website.

Wendy
    Replies: 18

Tracyann wrote: I am about to finish the detox and start stage two. Can I eat Sesame seeds or Tahini. I would appreciate advice on this.
    I did the detox and stage two earlier this year and only lasted for six weeks in total. Gradually all my syptoms have returned. This time I am arming myself with a broader range of recipe ideas and feel better able to cope with the sugar cravings.

I’m in the same situation. I was thinking of going safe and follow the protocol here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I need some advice please’ is closed to new replies.