I need help understanding if I have Candida, Lyme or a food allergy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I need help understanding if I have Candida, Lyme or a food allergy

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lauravt03 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lauravt03
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

I’ve been bloated since May of 2013.
    On a 0-10 scale, I’m at a 2-3 in the morning (empty stomach).
    Eating almost any food (maybe a few excepted) will take me to a 3-5.
    Some foods (so far I’ve distinguished beans, popcorn, and nuts – all staples in my diet with no issues prior May of 2013) take me to a 7-10.
    At an “8” I look about 4-5 months pregnant.
    When this started (and up until about March of 2014) I was eating 8-10 servings of fruit and 2-3 servings of dairy per day. I was also under a tremendous amount of stress.

Part 2:
    Every 2 weeks – 2 months I feel like I’m fighting a cold…my symptoms are mono-like…tired, achy, lethargic, sinus pressure, tight glands, mild headache, feverish. Symptoms last half a day to a week and vary in severity from feeling just mildly “run down” to having to rearrange my schedule and sleep for a few days.
    I tested positive for Lyme in May of 2014.

My doctor said that Lyme does not cause bloating. The internet says that it can cause digestive issues, but I’m not finding enough info. on if it can cause they type of digestive issues that I’ve been having.

I can’t remember when my Lyme symptoms started, but I know it’s been over a year…maybe up to 3 years…at this point it feels like forever…

I’m frustrated to tears and incredibly overwhelmed by possibly having two conditions that are both difficult to diagnose and difficult to treat.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘I need help understanding if I have Candida, Lyme or a food allergy’ is closed to new replies.