I need advice

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I need advice

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dragonof7 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dragonof7
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m planning to start the Candida diet and I want to choose the option that takes the least amount of time. I don’t care if it’s more difficult. So, I’ve been thinking about the Colon cleanse for step 1.

The thing I notice right away is that it doesn’t talk about eating solid food. It says to drink a liver and detox drink. It, also, says to consume 2-3 bowls of vegetable broth a day; but to remove all the vegetables.

I assume that eating just like that would cause a major health problem. There’s gotta be solid food that you can eat. I looked at a discussion in the forums about foods to eat, but I’m still a little confused. I have organic eggs to eat. It also says vegetables to eat. Is that all I can eat that’s solid for step 1 (not including things that won’t fill me up alone {like spices and herbs})? Also, would I be allowed to drink these in step 1 http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=1&productId=390088

This is a little off topic, but one of the things I keep on seeing is “eat herbs and spices.” I’ve tried doing that and have resulted in bad effects because of the preservatives in it (such as vinegar). I would just suggest that when you speak about herbs and spices that you mention to consume it without such preservatives (raw). I see it says that in the forums, but not on the web site itself (really). They don’t always say that there’s a preservative in their (on the container), but it may be in there.

Anyways, I’m not having much luck with my Doctors diagnosing me and I think it’s very likely this is what it is (Candidiasis {a severe case}). I’ve had a eating pattern in the past that would suggest this is the problem. If someone could respond to me about this, I would be very appreciative.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m planning to start the Candida diet and I want to choose the option that takes the least amount of time. I don’t care if it’s more difficult. So, I’ve been thinking about the Colon cleanse for step 1. The thing I notice right away is that it doesn’t talk about eating solid food. It says to drink a liver and detox drink. It, also, says to consume 2-3 bowls of vegetable broth a day; but to remove all the vegetables. I assume that eating just like that would cause a major health problem. There’s gotta be solid food that you can eat.

That’s a possibility, and now you know why most of the members forego the diet & detox on the website and use this cleanse and diet on the forum.

Cleanse:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Protocol:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

I looked at a discussion in the forums about foods to eat, but I’m still a little confused. I have organic eggs to eat. It also says vegetables to eat. Is that all I can eat that’s solid for step 1?

I need to understand what you mean by ‘step 1’ … Let me explain this way.

The Cleanse or detox is referred to here on the forum as “The Cleanse.”
    After finishing the cleanse, you move to stage 1.
    Then to stage 2.
    And eventually stage 3.

So if you want to do this in the “least amount of time” as you said, then you need to do the cleanse, which means lemon water, bottled or well water, vegetables and occasionally an organic egg, and that’s all. You can add anything else you want to add to the cleanse, but if you do, then you can’t call it a cleanse because then it’s going to be a diet and not a cleanse.

Also, would I be allowed to drink these in step 1
    http://www.wegmans.com/w…=1&productId=390088

The link wasn’t available when I tried it.

This is a little off topic, but one of the things I keep on seeing is “eat herbs and spices.” I’ve tried doing that and have resulted in bad effects because of the preservatives in it (such as vinegar). I would just suggest that when you speak about herbs and spices that you mention to consume it without such preservatives (raw).

I have probably over 30 bottles of various herbs on a kitchen shelf; I just examined about 15 and not one contained vinegar or anything else other than the herb named on the label. For example, the container of basil reads, “Ingredients: Basil.” Natural, dried herbs are available everywhere, it should go without saying that anyone on a health-building diet should purchase the purest form of anything they’re going to eat, just like the purest form of vegetables being fresh or frozen. I have no idea what type of herb you’re speaking of that would contain vinegar.

Anyways, I’m not having much luck with my Doctors diagnosing me and I think it’s very likely this is what it is (Candidiasis {a severe case}). I’ve had a eating pattern in the past that would suggest this is the problem. If someone could respond to me about this, I would be very appreciative.

If you’d like to, list your symptoms and we can have a look.
    Able

dragonof7
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thanks for responding to me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I need advice’ is closed to new replies.