I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAY ABOUT PROBIOTICS! MUST READ

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAY ABOUT PROBIOTICS! MUST READ

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JLT 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JLT
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 15

So I always knew that you need to keep your probiotics in the fridge. What I did not know is that not all companies guarantee that thier product is alive at exiration. Meaning that if at some point in the delivery process or packaging process they are left to get warm, then thats it they are dead. Now why would someone sell dead probiotics is what you’re thinking?. Well its not bad for you to them, they will feed the “good” bugs you already have and keep them going. Provided you have any left. If you need to REPLENISH your good flora you need to read the package for this guarantee. This has been my problem I think. Because I have been taking 2 at 3.4 billion a piece for weeks with no improvment and mine were left out during a move and got warm.

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

Its amazing what we find out isnt it? I dont feel better after taking probiotics either, maybe this is the case? thanks for pointing it out.

JLT
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 15

Also I am putting tea tree oil on tampons and wearing them during the day. It really helps!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAY ABOUT PROBIOTICS! MUST READ’ is closed to new replies.