I just cannot digest anything.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I just cannot digest anything.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Beat Candida 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

Ran out of my Pure Encapsulations probiotic the other day so got the Innate’s 50 Billion version(Same amount as the Pure Encapsulations one) & got severe Diarrhea & stomach pain.

Tried Coconut Bread for the first time & got Diarrhea.
    Tried Coconut Milk for the first time & got Diarrhea.
    Tried BuckWheat & got Diarrhea.
    Tried Oil of oregano for 3 days with 1 drop(twice a day) but as I increased it to 2 then got Diarrhea.
    Tried Spriluna & got the same issue.
    Started taking 1 tablet of L-Glutamine only twice a day & got stomach issues.
    1 spoon of Cocnut oil is all I can take (Causes a lot of gases) 2nd one gives me Diarrhea.

Just cannot try anything new at all.

Still waiting for my Molybednum shipment from the states & hoping that it will be the miracle medicine which will solve all the issues but I doubt that it will be my savior.

BTW, Candida in the mouth is getting worse on daily basis & possibly everywhere else too.

It is very depressing!

Feelinbetter
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 9

Hey BC
    Hang in there!!! So sorry to hear its not going well… I just started this too and did not get the order right (started antifungals before Molybdenum and felt like CRAP). Truly. I quit the antifungals, started Milk Thistle and Molybdenum and have seen a rather significant improvement… so don’t give up – maybe just let your body rest until you strengthen it with the supplements – they really do help!
    Courage!

Beat Candida
    Participant

I started my diet over 2 months ago & fine tuned it to almost Ables diet (With all the food intolerance , I have not quit Chicken & Fish (I take either of them 6 out of 7 days a week).
    The rest is all good food (Whatever I can take).

For Supplements that I am taking.

Nac with Molybednum twice a day.
    MIlk Thistle twice a day.
    Vitamin C in Powder form 3 times a day (3g).
    A super Vitamin B compound once a day, then another 600mcg of Biotin afterwards.
    Maria’s swedish Bitters 3 times a day.
    Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc 3 times a day.
    Have not started vitamin A, D & E yet. (Just scared of using too many supplements).

Molybednum Amino Acid Chelate was so hard to get in Canada. All the links did not work as those websites refused to ship them here.

In the end I found it at the Vitamin Shoppe for very cheap (under 7 Bucks) but am paying $35 for shopping. Lets hope that it will help me.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are taking high doses of antifungals, I would consider stopping this for a few days and it might improve your situation. If not, then nevermind.

I wish I could suggest helpful tips or advice but I am not a naturopath.

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant

raster;47998 wrote: If you are taking high doses of antifungals, I would consider stopping this for a few days and it might improve your situation. If not, then nevermind.

I wish I could suggest helpful tips or advice but I am not a naturopath.

-raster

My Naturopath is confused too. She has suggested L-Glutamate only 1 tablet twice a day. And 2 drops of Oil of Oregano (+ to swish the mouth twice a day with one drop mixed with water).

Not taking any other anti -fungal as I cannot take anything. Waiting for Sf-722’s shipment from US.
    She is also suggesting some digestive Enzymes but we are in the process of finding the exact ingredients(Just to double check if there is any pork content there).

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

Beat Candida;47997 wrote: I started my diet over 2 months ago & fine tuned it to almost Ables diet (With all the food intolerance , I have not quit Chicken & Fish (I take either of them 6 out of 7 days a week).
    The rest is all good food (Whatever I can take).

For Supplements that I am taking.

Nac with Molybednum twice a day.
    MIlk Thistle twice a day.
    Vitamin C in Powder form 3 times a day (3g).
    A super Vitamin B compound once a day, then another 600mcg of Biotin afterwards.
    Maria’s swedish Bitters 3 times a day.
    Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc 3 times a day.
    Have not started vitamin A, D & E yet. (Just scared of using too many supplements).

Molybednum Amino Acid Chelate was so hard to get in Canada. All the links did not work as those websites refused to ship them here.

In the end I found it at the Vitamin Shoppe for very cheap (under 7 Bucks) but am paying $35 for shopping. Lets hope that it will help me.

I know you already ordered it and this stuff is expensive and a pain to get but if you need to buy some in the future. Needs is a little cheaper

http://www.needs.com/product/Douglas_Labs_Molybdenum_250_mcg_100/b_Douglas_Labs
    Subtotal: $14.20 (This is for 2 bottles)
    Shipping Total: $23.00
    Tax Total: $0.00
    Grand Total: $37.20

Your digestion issues probably are coming from the level of die off you are having. So I would cut back on the antifungals for now as others have said and get a good digestive enzyme to aid in your digestion.

If you have a lot of die off, your body is going to work overtime to get those toxins out through any means it can and for most that is diarrhoea.

Beat Candida
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the input & encouragement.

@ Smitty, I assume that these people will ship to Ontario ?

Beat Candida
    Participant

@ Raster. I am going to purchase the HMF-Neuro tomorrow (My wife will take over the innate’s bottle from me) & give them a try. Hopefully the Human factor will help & my gut can tolerate the lower strain better. How many do you take per day ?

I will off-course start with 1 but eventually will add more if required.

Thanks!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I just cannot digest anything.’ is closed to new replies.