i have questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions i have questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dr95pepper
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

i dont understand some things on the diet. 1. how does caffine feed the candidia? 2.can you eat oatmealon this diet at some point? i saw one poster that said they put something in their oatmeal. i like oatmeal 3. can you use gluten free items to make “normal” foods like chicken strips? 4. knowing everything that is on the diet and can be reintroduced, you can make chili, correct? or am i just wishful thinking? 5. can you drink things like almond, hemp or rice milk? 6. do you have to do the detox and liver cleanse BEFORE you start the strict diet and is that all you get is the liquid or do you get to eat food on it? or is it that it is strongly recommended to do that for best results? 7. i had read that ph and candidia go hand and hand, if tomatoes are so acidic, how can you eat them on this diet? sorry for all the questions, just not sure if i understanding it fully. any clarification would be appreiciated.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, welcome to the forum. I’ll answer your questions below.

Quote: “how does caffine feed the candidia?”

Reply: Caffeine doesn’t really feed Candida, but the reasons that we ask you to avoid it during your entire treatment are just as important; this is because caffeine, along with stress, are the two biggest drains on the immune system which is already overworked just trying to handle the infestation that has hold of your body. Speaking of caffeine, most coffee contains mold as well, and as you can imagine, this is one of the worst things you can digest, especially with a Candida infestation.

Quote: “can you eat oatmeal on this diet at some point?”

Reply: You can eat organic oat bran, but you shouldn’t eat regular oatmeal as there’s a huge difference. You can also use this to make chicken strips or any other breaded food item.
    http://www.bobsredmill.com/oat-bran-cereal.html

Quote: “knowing everything that is on the diet and can be reintroduced, you can make chili, correct?”

Reply: Since chili normally contains dried beans and tomatoes and tomato sauce, as well as beef if it isn’t vegetarian, I would hold off until you’re a few weeks into the next stage, which can be anywhere from 2 to 6 months or in some cases longer, depending on the degree of the infestation and how long you’ve had it.

Quote: “can you drink things like almond, hemp or rice milk?”

Reply: For a better start on the diet, we suggest that you drink nothing but pure water and lemon water for at least the first few months if you can manage. Water is ultra important for many reason when you’re suffering from a Candida albicans infestation.

Quote: “do you have to do the detox and liver cleanse BEFORE you start the strict diet and is that all you get is the liquid or do you get to eat food on it?”

Reply: Please read the post linked below. This will explain an easier way to do a diet combined with a mild detox. You’ll be eating food from the beginning with this plan.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

Quote: “i had read that ph and candidia go hand and hand, if tomatoes are so acidic, how can you eat them on this diet?”

Reply: The pH of the body in general doesn’t normally change much at all, but the pH of the lower intestines can change drastically, and this is the problem with a Candia infestation. The only way you’ll cure the infestation is by making the lower intestines and colon environmentally inhospitable to the Candida albicans, this is done by causing the area to become more acidic. As far as your question goes, if you’re saying that an alkaline pH is needed to cure the infestation, you should read the following post. http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst780_Acid-or-Alkaline.aspx
    Tomatoes shouldn’t be eaten during the first month of the diet, and then occasionally.

Let us know if you have other questions.
    Able

dr95pepper
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

mold in coffee, ewww! can you eat tuna on this. why not oatmeal? i guess i just need to know i can eat like a normal person one day. as far as chili, i dont plan to be vegetarian, i like meat, i love veggies too. how can i find out how sever my candidia is? i did the water test and wanted to throw up when i saw it. how do i know how long i need to do the strict diet? can candidia make your urine stink like bread? i work at a retail store and when i smell bread i want to gag and when the cinnoman rolls come through i hold my breath cause if i dont i will gag cause it stinks so bad to me, my stomach actually turns! this has just recently started happening in the last 5 months or so. the other thing is can candidia mimick diabetes?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: can you eat tuna on this. why not oatmeal?

Reply: Hold off on the tuna for at least two weeks, then eat it only once a week or less. Oatmeal is a grain, all grains feed Candida. Oat bran is formed from oat groats when they’re passed through rollers to flatten them; the oat bran is then separated from the flour, and it doesn’t include the ‘grain’ part of the oat.

Quote: i guess i just need to know i can eat like a normal person one day. as far as chili, i dont plan to be vegetarian, i like meat.

Reply: Don’t we all. Red meat and pork are definitely bad for your treatment of the infestation. A byproduct of animal protein metabolism is ammonia which is toxic to the body, and it creates an added workload for the liver which is already overworked by the Candida toxins which include additional ammonia. What I mean by this is that Candida albicans create ammonia gases on their own which is environmentally beneficial for the Candida. In other words, ammonia has a positive effect to the environment as far as making it more hospitable for Candida albicans to thieve. Every time you eat meat products, you create this ammonia which poisons your liver and body in general. The higher the protein content, the more ammonia is created.
    Because of their protein, eggs are not nearly as bad, so I would try to eat organic eggs as often as possible and fish or fowl a few times a week. I would leave any types of beef alone for at least two months of the diet and pork indefinitely.

Quote: how can i find out how sever my candidia is? i did the water test and wanted to throw up when i saw it.

Reply: Without medical tests, I imagine the best way is to compare your symptoms and problems to those of others who have the infestation. How long have you had the infestation and what are your symptoms?

Quote: how do i know how long i need to do the strict diet?

Reply: This is something that no one can tell you (I’m saying no one can, not even a doctor). It all depends on how long you’ve had it, how severe it is, and how you conduct your treatment.

Quote: can candidia make your urine stink like bread?

Reply: An overgrowth of Candida albicans in your system can produce a ‘yeasty’ odor to your urine. This is no doubt what you are detecting.

Quote: the other thing is can candidia mimick diabetes?

Reply: I posted a reply to this in your other post.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘i have questions’ is closed to new replies.