i have candida, parasites and leaky gut. should they be treat all at once

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions i have candida, parasites and leaky gut. should they be treat all at once

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rotation5
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

is there a specific or of which each condition should be treated or is it best to treat all 3 at once. somebody told me that a lot of anti fungals and anti parasite supplements are the same thing. I’ve been looking at renew life paragon and candida gone, should i take both? or would this overwhelm my system? can anybody advise me on this, thank you

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Treat the infections and with a good diet free of anything that draws an immune response the gut will heal itself. As far as which of the 2 to treat first is not really possible to say over the internet like this, but its usually not a good idea to go crazy when starting a protocol, it usually is a good idea to start with the worst first, and neither of them will go away till you treat both. Most natural anti parasitic products kill candida too. What parasite/s?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘i have candida, parasites and leaky gut. should they be treat all at once’ is closed to new replies.