I have been looking for a forum such as this for weeks!!!!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I have been looking for a forum such as this for weeks!!!!!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  onecent 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

onecent
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Hello all,
    Thank goodness I have found you because all the articles out there about candida contradict themselves in a big way and I was going crazy trying to sort through all the pages I have printed.

I have been sick for 13 months. VEEERRRY sick and I went to too many doctors. I’m a 67 year old senior citizen, female, and i like my wine, especially after my husband passed away 5 years ago. (well maybe before then too),

But this breathing/gasping/wheezingi began when I was exposed to my grandaughters whooping cough Christmas of 2011. They treated me for whooping cough (adult) for about 2 1/2 months, then it went through the asthma phase, and since I have been to a Third World Country four years in a row, which everyone ignored, had stool samples taken finally – I did have Ghiardia, a pareasite, but normally common in America. I have been to Asia, Manila, Philippines one month out of each year except 2012.

Well, through all this – I was given flagyl, an antiobitic for the parasites and on the 4th day I could breathe NORMALLY. I laughed and cried at the same time. However, the wheezing is not going anywhere. I don’t wheeze in a way that people hear it, but when I breathe out it is a wheezing noise. I had ANOTHER Endoscopy down my esophagus into my stomach 2 weeks ago and that’s when the doctor told me to “keep on the Simbicort for my asthma and wheezing for 30 days.”. I said, “OK”, but that drug has gone bye bye. My lungs are clear he says, and my esophagus and vocal chords are clear. I am somewhat worried the candida has gotten into my bloodstream and gone into my bronchial tubes since the wheezing isn’t better. (However I have been on the candida diet since Last Saturday and I have noticed during parts of the day my wheezing isn’t AT ALL AS PRONOUNCED.

Just to let anyone know who wonders, I KNOW I do not have asthma. I went to an allergy doctor, I have NO allergies whatsoever. Actually the first night I couldn’t breathe seemed almost similar to a panic attack. I have been telling my own doctor that “I do not have asthma and my body KNOWS it”, and now when I realize how many die off symptoms I am having I’m pretty sure it is Candida.

I am taking Optima 60 billion and coconut oil. Do I need an antifungal besides the coconut oil?

My BIGGEST QUESTION is how do you CONFIRM that you have Candida? According to things I have read, a blood test isn’t always accurate.
    stool specimens didn’t seem to warrant much evidence, but the articles I have read may not have knowledgeable. I felt desperate to read everything and anything I could about this new HORRIBLE DIET, and scared that I have it, and yet scared that I don’t because for 13 months I literally have had extreme difficulty breathing and I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS and make it go away!!!!

I am going to a holistic Doctor on Monday – she reads the eyes – Irilogist (sp) sorry – and we have several of these type of doctors around and i figure since NO MD can find anything and just give me all the steroids and medicines he thinks I need….I’m NOT sure I know where to go actually. I can tell you one thing, I literally have a pharmacy in my spare bedroom, and need to know how to get rid of pills so it doesn’t hurt the environment.

Question #2 Can I have Celestial Cinnamon Apple Spice tea? I have not yet because I wasn’t sure. I think I have messed up a couple of times, because I have been eating red meat. I can’t give up everything!!! ha ha..yes I can and I will.
    Thanks for your help and I still have more questions….I am sure, but I am soo happy I have found this Forum.
    Penny

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Penny, welcome to the forum.

I am taking Optima 60 billion and coconut oil. Do I need an antifungal besides the coconut oil?

Have you found the forum’s protocol yet? This is what you should be following.
    Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol
    The Forum’s Protocol

My BIGGEST QUESTION is how do you CONFIRM that you have Candida? According to things I have read, a blood test isn’t always accurate.

I’m not sure that there’s an absolute way to determine this with a medical test. The best test I’ve seen so far is simply going on a Candida diet and protocol; if you begin to suffer from die-off symptoms shortly afterwards, then there’s an excellent chance that you have a Candida albicans overgrowth.

Question #2 Can I have Celestial Cinnamon Apple Spice tea?

You would benefit more from drinking Nettle Leaf tea. It’s part of our protocol.

I think I have messed up a couple of times, because I have been eating red meat. I can’t give up everything!!! ha ha..yes I can and I will.

You should definitely stop eating all red meat and pork. Better that you eat organic eggs and chicken or fish. The Candida benefit from the ammonia released by red meat and pork when they break down in the body.

Let me know if you want the link to the strict diet.
    Able

onecent
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Thank you Able for you help. i would like to know a little more about the Strict diet. I am a 67 year old widow, and I’m not much into baking anymore, or making kefir coconut bread, or such. I can afford organic, but I get mixed up with all the contradictions I have found on the internet. I didn’t find this website until this weekend. This site seems very knowledgeable and helpful, but it’s all coming at me so fast. If the diet is too complex, I will keep on this one. I can do without sugar for a month or so, but if I DO have to stay on this diet it seems incomprehensible. But I will keep trying

Now I’m wondering IF I am taking the correct Coconut Oil. I have been using organic virgin coconut oil for several months now. Then for Christmas someone bought me a jar of Spectrum Organic refined Coconut Oil which doesn’t have a taste. I take my coconut oil and put it in hot water and drink it in the morning. Yes, I’ve given up coffee.

My friends think I should just stop with the no sugar diet and live my own life. I was diagnosed with Ghiardia, parasites in October and did the Paragone Diet for 20 days OVER Thanksgiving. I figure I can do just about anything. But my friends and family think I “am paranoid”. I don’t let their opinions effect me too much usually, lol.

My psoraisis is totally OUT OF CONTROL…all over my body..and I frankly am getting scared.

If the strict diet calls for fairly simple ingredients and cooking isn’t too complicated, I can probably handle the diet.
    Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I have been looking for a forum such as this for weeks!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.