I have a HUGE issue and need help on where to start

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I have a HUGE issue and need help on where to start

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TineaversicolorGirl 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

TineaversicolorGirl
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

Hi, everyone! My name is Candi. As my screen name states I have Tinea Versicolor and have had it since I was a little girl. I also had yeast infections chronically. I beleive it started after constant antibiotics from being sick all the time with ear infections. My brother has the same skin issues. In 2006 I got very sick, my throat lymph nodes swelled up and I couldn’t swallow without being in excruciating pain. I was put on pain killers to swallow so I could eat and drink, put on beta blocker for a fast heart rate from the sickness since I have graves thyroid disease, something for phlem and also put on antibiotics. I had to do 2 rounds of antibiotics (z pack and then something else) because the first one failed. After 2 months I started weaning off my beta blocker. We had a toilet issue where the toilet started pouring out contents as well as the tub. It flooded into our bedroom. We tried cleaning it up, but it resulted in mold. Within a week I woke up one day to the room spinning. I vomited and went to the ent. He said it wasn’t from my thyroid disorder or tapering from the beta blocker. He did some tests and concluded I had BAD mold allergies.I was off balance and was feeling as if I wasn’t myself anymore. Looking through my eyes felt so weird. My eyes would shake at times if I looked at something, or horizontal blinds would shake. I also had some vestibular problems (was unbalanced for months after). He gave me some nasal spray to take. I also got put on an antidepressant for the anxiety I was having from feeling so weird. Within a month I started feeling better, no anxiety, no spinning, but still floaty feeling. My eyes felt funky and felt worse at night. Fast forward to 6 years later, I stopped the AD and allergy meds to get pregnant with my son. Almost immediately all the symptoms started to come back. This time way worse. My head is always in a fog, even driving feels weird. I also see these little things in my vision when I look at the sky or anything light. I have slight after images in my vision too. This all started really after having some continuous headaches. My tinea is at its worse. Its all over my chest and itches when I work out or take a hot shower. I had a bout of thrush last year that hurt so bad on my tongue. I always have a discharge too, constantly. My regular MD was the one who mentioned yeast issues, I was surprised because he is very traditional. So here I am. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Oh…. Also…. I tried taking 3Lac before and thought I was going to die. My neck got soooo stiff and I started feeling like I had the flu, but couldn’t move my neck. Thanks! Candi

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

TineaversicolorGirl;39223 wrote: Hi, everyone! My name is Candi. As my screen name states I have Tinea Versicolor and have had it since I was a little girl. I also had yeast infections chronically. I beleive it started after constant antibiotics from being sick all the time with ear infections. My brother has the same skin issues. In 2006 I got very sick, my throat lymph nodes swelled up and I couldn’t swallow without being in excruciating pain. I was put on pain killers to swallow so I could eat and drink, put on beta blocker for a fast heart rate from the sickness since I have graves thyroid disease, something for phlem and also put on antibiotics. I had to do 2 rounds of antibiotics (z pack and then something else) because the first one failed. After 2 months I started weaning off my beta blocker. We had a toilet issue where the toilet started pouring out contents as well as the tub. It flooded into our bedroom. We tried cleaning it up, but it resulted in mold. Within a week I woke up one day to the room spinning. I vomited and went to the ent. He said it wasn’t from my thyroid disorder or tapering from the beta blocker. He did some tests and concluded I had BAD mold allergies.I was off balance and was feeling as if I wasn’t myself anymore. Looking through my eyes felt so weird. My eyes would shake at times if I looked at something, or horizontal blinds would shake. I also had some vestibular problems (was unbalanced for months after). He gave me some nasal spray to take. I also got put on an antidepressant for the anxiety I was having from feeling so weird. Within a month I started feeling better, no anxiety, no spinning, but still floaty feeling. My eyes felt funky and felt worse at night. Fast forward to 6 years later, I stopped the AD and allergy meds to get pregnant with my son. Almost immediately all the symptoms started to come back. This time way worse. My head is always in a fog, even driving feels weird. I also see these little things in my vision when I look at the sky or anything light. I have slight after images in my vision too. This all started really after having some continuous headaches. My tinea is at its worse. Its all over my chest and itches when I work out or take a hot shower. I had a bout of thrush last year that hurt so bad on my tongue. I always have a discharge too, constantly. My regular MD was the one who mentioned yeast issues, I was surprised because he is very traditional. So here I am. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Oh…. Also…. I tried taking 3Lac before and thought I was going to die. My neck got soooo stiff and I started feeling like I had the flu, but couldn’t move my neck. Thanks! Candi

You need to begin an anticandida campaign with diet, antifungals, and perseverance. It is clear your immune system is tolerating yeast. If your tolerance is acquired,most of the time is, it is reversible, but it is going to take a lot of work and discipline.
    You may get a tremendous benefit if you see an Allergist that gives you hyposensitization shots.

Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Candi.

You really have a lot of issues, but they’re not hopeless; I’ve seen many members in equally terrible situations. Following your post, you may receive a lot of research and scientific information surrounding the fungal form of Candida yeast, but personally, I think the important thing at this moment is giving you some physical relief from the suffering you’re enduring before you start studying the biology of Candida albicans and a Candida overgrowth.

We have a protocol as well as a special diet that almost of the members are using. Read the testimonies linked below, and if you decide you want to follow the protocol and diet, let us know. I’ll need to send you a link to the diet if you’re interested.

Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I also had a mold problem in the apartment I lived in and it messed me up bad. Ever since then I haven’t been the same. I would look at trying to heal holistically (many organs at once) to bring everything back into balance. It sounds like you have a lot of liver symptoms when you take probiotics and I would consider trying to heal your liver first before anything else.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Yes, I agree she needs to begin an anticandida treatment and nothing more for now. It is perfectly ok to begin with a diet and natural antifungals. This is the first step for someone who begin to battle it.

The only thing I will do in her case is to see an Allergist that be able to gives her candida hypo-sensitization shots if she have access to it.

Jorge.

Julia
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 78

Hi there,
    I am sorry to hear of your struggles, but you have found much support here for your journey ahead.
    I will also help you along the way if I can with any advice or suggestions and I will also be here to listen if you ever just need someone to talk to who understands your struggles.
    Take care
    : )

TineaversicolorGirl

dvjorge;39225 wrote:

Hi, everyone! My name is Candi. As my screen name states I have Tinea Versicolor and have had it since I was a little girl. I also had yeast infections chronically. I beleive it started after constant antibiotics from being sick all the time with ear infections. My brother has the same skin issues. In 2006 I got very sick, my throat lymph nodes swelled up and I couldn’t swallow without being in excruciating pain. I was put on pain killers to swallow so I could eat and drink, put on beta blocker for a fast heart rate from the sickness since I have graves thyroid disease, something for phlem and also put on antibiotics. I had to do 2 rounds of antibiotics (z pack and then something else) because the first one failed. After 2 months I started weaning off my beta blocker. We had a toilet issue where the toilet started pouring out contents as well as the tub. It flooded into our bedroom. We tried cleaning it up, but it resulted in mold. Within a week I woke up one day to the room spinning. I vomited and went to the ent. He said it wasn’t from my thyroid disorder or tapering from the beta blocker. He did some tests and concluded I had BAD mold allergies.I was off balance and was feeling as if I wasn’t myself anymore. Looking through my eyes felt so weird. My eyes would shake at times if I looked at something, or horizontal blinds would shake. I also had some vestibular problems (was unbalanced for months after). He gave me some nasal spray to take. I also got put on an antidepressant for the anxiety I was having from feeling so weird. Within a month I started feeling better, no anxiety, no spinning, but still floaty feeling. My eyes felt funky and felt worse at night. Fast forward to 6 years later, I stopped the AD and allergy meds to get pregnant with my son. Almost immediately all the symptoms started to come back. This time way worse. My head is always in a fog, even driving feels weird. I also see these little things in my vision when I look at the sky or anything light. I have slight after images in my vision too. This all started really after having some continuous headaches. My tinea is at its worse. Its all over my chest and itches when I work out or take a hot shower. I had a bout of thrush last year that hurt so bad on my tongue. I always have a discharge too, constantly. My regular MD was the one who mentioned yeast issues, I was surprised because he is very traditional. So here I am. Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Oh…. Also…. I tried taking 3Lac before and thought I was going to die. My neck got soooo stiff and I started feeling like I had the flu, but couldn’t move my neck. Thanks! Candi

You need to begin an anticandida campaign with diet, antifungals, and perseverance. It is clear your immune system is tolerating yeast. If your tolerance is acquired,most of the time is, it is reversible, but it is going to take a lot of work and discipline.
    You may get a tremendous benefit if you see an Allergist that gives you hyposensitization shots.

Jorge.

Thank you so much! I am going to start with doing the anticandida diet. I have already started introducing garlic into my morning smoothies.

TineaversicolorGirl

Able900;39228 wrote: Hello, Candi.

You really have a lot of issues, but they’re not hopeless; I’ve seen many members in equally terrible situations. Following your post, you may receive a lot of research and scientific information surrounding the fungal form of Candida yeast, but personally, I think the important thing at this moment is giving you some physical relief from the suffering you’re enduring before you start studying the biology of Candida albicans and a Candida overgrowth.

We have a protocol as well as a special diet that almost of the members are using. Read the testimonies linked below, and if you decide you want to follow the protocol and diet, let us know. I’ll need to send you a link to the diet if you’re interested.

Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol

Able

Hi, Able! Yes! I would love for you to send me protocol! I want to start it!

Thank you so much!!!

TineaversicolorGirl

Thank you guys so much for reaching out in support to me. I have spent many years trying to figure out what has been going on with me. I have always suspected candida, but wasn’t sure if it could cause vision issues and dizzy symptoms. I always thought it was mainly stomach issues.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I have a HUGE issue and need help on where to start’ is closed to new replies.