I have a fast metabolism so would this mean that…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I have a fast metabolism so would this mean that…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

I have a very fast metabolism despite hypothyroidism, so my nutrient intake is larger than most as my body burns through calories and nutrients much faster than a normal person despite not working out. I do stretch and work on core muscles for back pain but exercise generally is too painful. So I read an article while browsing the web earlier this week that stated that people with higher metabolisms burn through nutrients faster than the average person which makes sense, that also means I would need to take in more anti oxidants and that possibly a reason why natural anti inflammatories are not working for my incredibly bad bone and muscle pain is because I am not taking enough, so I will double my dosage, but would that same thought apply to the anti fungal dosage also?

I was taking 15 drops twice a day of oregano oil/grapefruit seed extract. Just started pure Caprylic/Capric Liquid Oil 2 teaspoon per day build to 2 Tbsp.

Input appreciated.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

blakek89 wrote: I have a very fast metabolism … would that same thought apply to the anti fungal dosage also?

This past Friday you posted that were presently experiencing ‘massive amounts’ of die-off. If this is the case, I doubt you need to increase the antifungals at this point; this is especially true since you just added kefir to your regimen. I’m assuming that you take the correct dose of Molybdenum since you’ve advised others to take it.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I have a fast metabolism so would this mean that…’ is closed to new replies.