I have a depression.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I have a depression.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Hello 1 year ago I star having depression and now I´m very sad and tired. Well now I have bloating and constipation and fatigue. Maybe this are symptons of depression or it could be candida. Well I know also that depression can cause digestive problems.Right? Cause if I have a candida maybe i should have also infections,acne, brain frog but I don´t have nothing of that. Please help me.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Pauçp Jose wrote: Hello 1 year ago I star having depression and now I´m very sad and tired. Well now I have bloating and constipation and fatigue. Maybe this are symptons of depression or it could be candida. Well I know also that depression can cause digestive problems.Right? Cause if I have a candida maybe i should have also infections,acne, brain frog but I don´t have nothing of that. Please help me.

Hi mate,
    There is a real chance that depressions are coming from the toxins and the candida. It is possible to that there are other conditions like IBS or an food intolerance and a reaction in your guts. There are two ways to suffer depressions, one starts in the mind and with your thinking patterns. You start believing negative thought patterns and then your body reacts too, with a messed up stomach.

Then there is a way where the body is messed up with toxins, fungus, evil bacteria etc that chemical war can mess you up big time in the mind, with depressions, panic attacks, suicidal thoughts etc. I experienced that and know for sure that it started in the body. Now when I feel better in the body the depressions and panic attacks have stopped too.

If you suffer from negative thought patterns I highly recommend the work of Byron Katie. There is a lot of youtube stuff for free and her book. Loving what is is not expensive. I believe it exist even in your language.

Check with your history too, what happened one year ago? Did you get penicillin?

all the best to you mate, and believe me there is healing for your body and your mind. You are not it. You are the witness of it but there is no trap where you are caught in.

all the best to you
    yours
    Thomas

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Hi Paucp Jose,
    It could be a dieing off thing from the toxins, are you taking Molybdenum? You will get better! Hang in there. 😀 I have spells of irritability sometimes after taking antifungals along with exhaustion very often. For me praying and reading Psalms in the Bible have been helpful. Many people do meditation. Whatever seems to help you I would do that. Maybe it just a positive song 😀
    Hope this helps
    Lauren

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I have a depression.’ is closed to new replies.