I got my rags and im in pain,

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice I got my rags and im in pain,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  seawave 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

What do i do? i dont want to take painkillers and i dont want to stuff up the diet,

i tried drinking ginger tea
    Hot shower
    Hot water bottle
    even masturbation (which helps, im not kidding)

But still all this leaves me house bound 🙁

xxx bouncy

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

If you are talking about menstrual cramps – calcium magnesium works like a charm for me

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Yes i am and thanks for the reply

Jojilla
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 51

So you just take a calcium-magnesium blend? Once you have cramps? How much? A lot? Are we not supposed to take ibuprofen. For the two periods I’ve had on the strict diet, I’ve had one ibuprofen with each period. Would love to know if that’s a problem and now much calcium/magnesium to take! Thanks!

Izzyc
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I began taking viburnum/cramp bark about a year ago and have been raving to everybody about how amazing it is. Nothing else has ever done a thing for me, but fifteen minutes after I chew a pinch of it and I’m good for hours. It tastes like potatoes.

I never cramped when I was younger, only once I started developing diarrhea with my period. I think everything was trying to go into overdrive and expelling everything with general, spasming peristalsis. It was only ever on the first day, but it was draining and feverish. Viburnum stopped the diarrhea even happening, as it’s an anti-spasmodic. On top of this, I started taking iron supplements for a few days before a period, and this has helped the ‘drained’ feeling quite a bit. It depends on your particular symptoms.

seawave
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I find the best thing for period pain is “Chandraprabha” It’s a herbal Aurvedic remedy and wors like a charm.

I found some on eBay – you can also check with Aurvedic practicioners in your area. Some Indian shops may have a medical section and have it.

Also I find that diary makes my period worse. I know on the candida you’re allowed natural yoghurt, like Greek Style and kefir.

Titania

bouncygal;48640 wrote: What do i do? i dont want to take painkillers and i dont want to stuff up the diet,

i tried drinking ginger tea
    Hot shower
    Hot water bottle
    even masturbation (which helps, im not kidding)

But still all this leaves me house bound 🙁

xxx bouncy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I got my rags and im in pain,’ is closed to new replies.