I got Balanitis. Is possible that i got another type of candida too?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I got Balanitis. Is possible that i got another type of candida too?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  candida_sucks 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ptcuser3
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

As i said i got Balanitis. I feel tired all the time and i have other symptoms, could it be only from Balanitis or is it possible that candida ‘upgraded’?
    Someone please explain me…

EDIT: Im young, 18 years old. I got burning penis about 2 years ago. I washed it and after a week it was gone. I was drinking heavily on weekends for last year. That rash come back after not showering for 2 days, damn. Last month im so tired, i dropped training to minimum, i am tired even when i wake up… And i am athlete, shouldn’t happen. Is it possible that i got some other for of candida too or is it possible that balanitis is causing this?

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

ptcuser3;51454 wrote: As i said i got Balanitis. I feel tired all the time and i have other symptoms, could it be only from Balanitis or is it possible that candida ‘upgraded’?
    Someone please explain me…

EDIT: Im young, 18 years old. I got burning penis about 2 years ago. I washed it and after a week it was gone. I was drinking heavily on weekends for last year. That rash come back after not showering for 2 days, damn. Last month im so tired, i dropped training to minimum, i am tired even when i wake up… And i am athlete, shouldn’t happen. Is it possible that i got some other for of candida too or is it possible that balanitis is causing this?

At least a few of us in here have some balanitis as well. Candidiasis can cause immunologic tolerance to Candida Albicans, which is a plausible explanation for why men can be vulnerable to chronic penile yeast infections. My balanitis has improved significantly as I have made progress against the Candida in my gut.

The fact that you have a male yeast infection indicates that you have some immune system dysfunction. It’s possible that you have Candidiasis, but I’m not going to diagnose you, as there are other things that can mess with your immune system. Fatigue can be a symptom of hypothyroidism. Have you been to a doctor? What are your other symptoms besides fatigue?

CS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I got Balanitis. Is possible that i got another type of candida too?’ is closed to new replies.