I feel stuck!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I feel stuck!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vaer 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

warmwaters
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 5

Hello everyone,

I have been on the candida diet for a little over two months, I follow an all vegan candida diet (all greens basically). My symptoms are bloating, nausea, tongue thrush, brain fog, fatigue, bad breath, blocked throat feeling/feel like I am losing my voice feeling, loud digestion. In October, I tested positive for H-Pylori took a three antibiotic course, my bloating diminished but it came back before I even finished my medications. A little later I started the candida diet and right away I felt so much better than when taking the H-Pylori medications, I had probably every single die off symptom. As of now, sometimes I feel no bloating at all, sometimes I have strong flare ups and most commonly I feel minor bloating but even during my strong flare ups they are never as bad as how they originally were. (My bloating only happens after lunch – not when I eat breakfast) For the two months, I made the mistake of not switching anti-fungals until now (I took Pau D’Arco) – I take oregano oil pills now and right away I started feeling die-off (Nausea, terrible bloating, sore throat).
    What I take:
    Multi-Vitamin
    Digestive Enzyme Probiotic
    Betaine HCL
    Pau d’Arco (Capsules) – Now: Oregano Oil Pills

Now to where I feel stuck, I believe I suffer from esophageal candida. Every single day, every single hour and minute I feel a lump in my throat alongside bad breath and tongue thrush. When I speak too loud or too much, I feel like my voice starts fading away. For the two months of the diet, I haven’t seen any progress for this symptoms and it makes it extremely frustrating because these ruin my social life and it can get extremely depressing. A month ago, I decided to go to a doctor and get a prescription for Flucanozole and it only helped with the tongue thrush at the front of my tongue. The front of my tongue stays clean longer but thrush later reappears although not as much as before. Thrush at the back part of the tongue is still very much present.
    Any advice or people who experience the same symptoms? I am getting to the point where the diet is getting really hard to follow since I basically eat the same thing everyday, I also avoid acidic foods since I know they are a trigger for my bloating.

thank you for any help!!

vaer
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 17

did you get re-tested for H.Pylori (not immediteletley) after antibiotics?

if you ever go back to Pau D’arco…..make as drink (making a tea) – that will go give some action on the throat ! Some people find the tea more effective than capsules and vice versa

What Digestive Enzyme Probiotic are you taking?

How much Flucanozole are you taking?

warmwaters
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 5

Thank you for your response.

I never got re-tested for HPylori probably a good idea to do so though.
    For a disgestive enzyme probiotic I take Spring Valley. Flucanozole I was taking 100mg a day for two weeks.

vaer
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 17

To increase the effectiveness of flucanozole take with Turmeric (CURCUMIN) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21539505

it is important to re-test for H.Pylori. Stool antigen is commonly used. You need to wait at least 1month? after your antibiotic treatment for re-test.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I feel stuck!’ is closed to new replies.