I feel okay but just very hungry

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice I feel okay but just very hungry

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DivideZero 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

DivideZero
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

Hello,

I’m new to this forum and I’ve decided to follow this diet as I have recurring jock itch, bloated stomach and my eczema is getting worse and worse.

I am on my third day of the cleanse and I’m literally following the guidance on the website:

8:00am …. Detox drink
    10:00am .. Broth soup
    1:00pm …. Detox drink
    3:00pm …. Broth soup
    5:00pm …. Detox drink
    7:00pm …. Liver flush drink

I’ve read Able’s guide as well which is also quite similar.

But I just wanted some clarification on this cleanse if possible. For best effectiveness should I just stick to this liquid diet? I’m feeling awfully hungry and really tempted to eat something.

I don’t seem to be experiencing any die-off symptoms? Just a slight headache or light-headed feeling. But other than that I feel ok. Could someone advise if I’m doing something right or wrong?

Thanks very much!

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

Right now you are doing a fast lol which is a good thing… but yes you are allowed to eat, eat lightly steamed veggies, or raw if you chew it really well..

califlower, broccoli, celery, asparagus, green beans, cabbage, brussel sprouts, cucumber, advocados, lettuce are good choices to eat. Almonds, sunflower seed and pumpkin seeds you can eat for protein. You are supposed to stick to veggies for the 14 day cleanse, then you can introduce some meats if it goes well.

They dont mention this on the website, but i have found strawberries to be one of the best weapons against candida… make sure you eat it on an empty stomach… like now is a good time that you havent eaten for a while. The lactic acid will break down fungus and toxins and shoot them out of your body. I find i get good results from 5-10 fresh strawberries. Make sure you eat it in small bites so your saliva can break it down. Also, the vitamin C will power up your liver. Strawberries give me killer die off too, and the good thing is the fungus doesnt become immune to it like it does with antifungals. The more die off you have the more fungus is dying off which is a good thing.

Whatever you do, dont eat fruit unless you are sure your stomach is empty, fruits digest much faster than other foods and it will get stuck in your stomach and make your candida worse if your stomach is busy digesting something already.

DivideZero

Thank you for the reply.

I think I spoke too soon… I’m going through some die-off symptoms now actually. I’ll try eating some strawberries when I wake up tomorrow!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Be very careful with berries because they mold very quickly. If you have bad leaky gut, you will be allergic to all fruit including most berries. I like blueberries more because they do not mold as quickly; strawberries only last a few days tops.

I also would not have any berries while on the cleanse; its meant for later in your treatment after your gut heals.

Divide…you are doing a fast and not a cleanse. During a cleanse you should eat foods; we recommend eating only non-starchy vegetables.

-raster

DivideZero

I just had some strawberries… Would that affect my fast/cleanse that I’m doing???

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

420biker wrote: They dont mention this on the website, but i have found strawberries to be one of the best weapons against candida… make sure you eat it on an empty stomach… like now is a good time that you havent eaten for a while. The lactic acid will break down fungus and toxins and shoot them out of your body. I find i get good results from 5-10 fresh strawberries.

Strawberries contain fructose, glucose and sucrose, all sugars in case you’re not aware. So you’re basically keeping the Candida thriving with a few hefty meals a day. Way to go.
    Several people on the forum have eaten strawberries or other berries only to cause their mouth thrush to grow worse, others, including myself, tried them and experienced stronger Candida symptoms, but never has anyone mentioned die-off from eating strawberries.

How long have you had your infestation?

Able

DivideZero

Brilliant, so I just messed up my cleanse?

I believe my jock itch started 12 months ago. This was then followed by eczema and it’s been getting worse ever since. It’s all over my arms, neck and legs.

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

I have had candida for about 2 years, been treating i with this website for about 6 months. Right now strawberries are the only thing im doing to keep my candida in check… when i stop eating them my candida comes back.

But i guess the lactic acid in the strawberries must affect leaky gut then.

If you have a bad flare up, take a fresh strawberry, let it dissolve in your mouth then brush your teeth. the fungus will basically fall apart and come off your tongue like its nothing… it has the same effect when you eat the strawberry.

But my bad, i guess strawberries are for after leaky guy is healed… sorry bout that divide, it might be too early to use this tool yet

DivideZero

No worries, I ate the strawberries but I don’t think anything has happened except that today I’m going through a temperature. I think my die off symptoms are really kicking in.

DivideZero

Hello,

Having done more research about candida albicans I am starting to doubt that I have a candida overgrowth. To test myself I had taken 2 tablets of Candida Clear and 2 teaspoons of virgin organic coconut oil last night. Today, I’m not suffering from any die-off symptoms?

My eczema just comes and goes even with me being on the diet. Could be it related to something else? My family has a history of suffering from eczema and asthma.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I feel okay but just very hungry’ is closed to new replies.