I feel like crap… and I couldn't be happier!

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals I feel like crap… and I couldn't be happier!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I’m so happy I just had to share it with others who will appreciate it.

After a round of antibiotics a couple years ago for a lung infection, I’ve had recurring yeast problems, usually in the form of vaginal infections. It got so bad that nothing was working, not even the Monistat creams. I tried everything, short of going to the doctor with this embarrassing problem. I was certain I could cure this on my own. Well, the worse it got the more research I did on Candida. I realized it not only causes horrible vaginal infections, but horrible other symptoms as well! I could check off just about every single one of the Candida symptoms. That really raised an eyebrow. After more research, I learned yeast feeds on sugar. BINGO. I eat like crap, especially lots of sugars and carbs. And when my symptoms are really bad, it’s usually after a few days of eating an overload of sugary junk food and sweetened beverages. I decided the yeast has to go, as I cannot deal with it any longer. I am following my own program, which immediately included cutting back on the sugar drastically. I’m also trying a homeopathic liquid called AquaFlora, which was overpriced and I didn’t give it high hopes, but it had good reviews on Amazon. I’m also taking YeastCleans, a blend of tea tree oil and caprylic acid in pill form, as well as some high potency probiotics, and even eating extra yogurt on top of that. Well, I started this all on Sunday night. It’s only Tuesday night, and while I’ve noticed a decrease in my itching “down there,” I’ve suddenly started feeling like crap. Flu-like, achy, and just crappy. I thought, Oh great, I’m coming down with the flu. After doing more research, I think what I’m experiencing is Candida die-off. The more I read the more it made sense, and it fits perfectly with what I’m experiencing. I think my massive “no holds barred” approach to kill the yeast is working…. a little too well. I believe the yeast is dying off at a rapid weight. I started downing lots of extra water to help my liver and organs deal with the onslaught. I think I’ll do the probiotic every other day if it gets worse, but I’m just so happy my approach is working. Even just changing my diet has made a huge difference in the way I feel, and it’s only been two days! Unreal how much chaos candida causes in the body. I had no idea.

Thanks for listening…. I’m just so happy something is finally WORKING!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Well be sure to make a detox plan, because you can damage your liver and kidneys:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8180_Doing-too-much-too-fast.aspx

If you want diagnosis, I would check out the candia5 test.

-raster

[email protected]

Definitely. I am drinking tons and tons of water to help flush it out. I’m going to cut back on the probiotic and yogurt a bit. I certainly don’t want to tax my liver and kidneys. Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Most people take liver support supplements because water likely isn’t good enough…

-raster

[email protected]

Oh……. good to know. Definitely going to tone down the probiotics overload for a few days. I appreciate all the help!

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

[email protected];60692 wrote: I am drinking tons and tons of water to help flush it out.

Be careful about water detox.

You need to support your liver with fruits and herbs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I feel like crap… and I couldn't be happier!’ is closed to new replies.