I feel better

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I feel better

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Thanks Able and Raster, yeah I ate the yogurt with probiotics 10billions, and re- start my multivitamins, I try the coconut bread for the first time today, I like it, I feel much much better today, the only thing is my ears are poping a lot today.

Still with the green vegetables diet
    A lot of water
    I stopped the psyllum when you advice me last week
    10 drops of bitters after meals

Questions if you guys are so kind:

Almond flour to make pancakes are OK, no mold concern?

I feel kind of rejection to coconut oil, the smell bothers me (like nausea) I am using it though.

Can I start the grapefruit seed oil ?

Is oregano leaf extract the same as oregano oil, does it have the same efect?

Cod liver oil and hemp Oil OK ?

Thanks a lot

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Munoz. Your questions are answered below.

Quote: Almond flour to make pancakes are OK, no mold concern?

Reply: You would be better off using coconut flour or even oat bran with brown rice flour. Bob’s Red Mill is a perfect organic brand for all of these, and it’s sold on Amazon.

Quote: I feel kind of rejection to coconut oil, the smell bothers me (like nausea) I am using it though.

Reply: I’m with you on that one, I use it occasionally as it’s an all-round beneficial product to add to a regular healthy routine, but I’ll never get used to that taste.

Quote: Can I start the grapefruit seed oil ?

Reply: Yes, but very slowly for a few days because if you’ve never taken it before, it can cause some die-off symptoms, and be sure to dilute it in about a half glass of water. (Ask Thomas about this)

Quote: Is oregano leaf extract the same as oregano oil, does it have the same efect?

Reply: I’m not certain about what you are talking about, but if it isn’t in liquid form, then no it isn’t.

Quote: Cod liver oil and hemp Oil OK ?

Reply: Yes, but be sure to take it directly after your heaviest meal of the day.

Question if I may, Munoz, which multiple vitamins are you taking?

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If possible, get fermented cod liver oil because it has a natural probiotic within it; fermented foods have this probiotic typically. Its probably a lot more expensive though also.

I just take the grapefruit seed extract oil directly in a spoon and chase with water; start out at like 3-6 drops and work your way up to 20 eventually, increasing a small amount each day. It will only be effective for weeks because the candida will adapt to it; if possible switch to another antifungal such as oregano oil at that time.

-Raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I feel better’ is closed to new replies.