I failed the anti candida diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I failed the anti candida diet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CaptainJack
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello all,I’ve been suffering from candida overgrowth since I was 16,I’m 18 now.About 12 days ago I started my second attempt on anti candida diet,it was all going so well till today..I ran out of the stage 1 food and ate some fruit and chocolate..I feel dissapointed and mad at myself,do I have to start all over again or just continue from where I left off?

Headless Horse
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Yes, it’s back to square zero.

During those twelve days, you were eating things that feed candida anyway.

Strike another match, go start anew.

fiae
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

Hi Captain Jack,

I don’t think you need to start from the beginning again. In the book she mentions that if you fall off the wagon, get back on and keep going. Just ensure that you start again today. The relapse will have delayed your recovery, but you can still carry on.

Best of luck! It’s good to be strict with yourself in this diet, but don’t dwell on past mistakes! A negative mind set can make things worse. So, be grateful for having the delicious flavors for today, but just keep in mind that they were just for today.

You can do this!
    Fiae

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Just continue the diet after you make mistakes…but the diet alone won’t cure you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I failed the anti candida diet’ is closed to new replies.