I don't wanna an antibiotic

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I don't wanna an antibiotic

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I started sf 722 and I just started nystatin on wed. I had a sinus infection for a week now but now it’s getting real painful. I cannot take an antibiotic but I’m trying everything to get rid of this. Can you take an antibiotic with nystatin? I hate my damn sinus issues. Maybe I’ll just take Tylenol for the pain and hope it goes away

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Is its a bacterial infection for sure?

moochpb

No idea. My ent said there was a decent amount of puss up there. She drained them out but today my head is killing me. I get these every two months that’s y I think it’s fungal all the time. Maybe I’ll add olive leaf since it has antibacterial?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider the naturopathic medicine route if possible, they might know a way to heal you without antibiotics.

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

If its yeast/candida related then the anti-biotics will be completely useless and will worsen your condition.

Have you tried/experimented with any alternative remedy’s?

Anti-biotics should be the VERY LAST option.

moochpb

Olive leaf in my nasal rinse helped I think. I’m gonna do that again. Unless I get a high fever I’m gonna deal with it. Antibiotics has me where I’m at now. I just picked up a wild oil of oregano spray too

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I don't wanna an antibiotic’ is closed to new replies.