I dont know what to do…. sad!!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I dont know what to do…. sad!!!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  myword12345 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

This is what keeps happening to me over and over. Start with stomach bloat, I mean major bloat,then very sore stomach sore to touch ,I get a lot of pressure on my bladder feels like I have to pee all the time, I get itchy especially head and hands,tongue gets all rigid, Feel like I have the flu ,exhausted. Then I start sweating a lot at night sometimes low fever.Then I get even weaker like no strength in my arms legs. At this point I know a few more days and I will start feeling better. This process last about a week. Then I feel better about a week and it happens again. I have been doing the candida diet and so on for about 4 months now. I have no social life, I dont even leave the house cause most of the time I feel so bad. I this normal ? Any advice? Is this ever going to end?

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

What are you doing to fight your candida? Diet, antifungals, probiotics, …
    The first thing you need to solve is this bloating issue. As long as this is not fixed, you will have a hard time curing yourself. Bloating is related to a low level of stomach acid.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

TheChosenOne;51501 wrote: What are you doing to fight your candida? Diet, antifungals, probiotics, …
    The first thing you need to solve is this bloating issue. As long as this is not fixed, you will have a hard time curing yourself. Bloating is related to a low level of stomach acid.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

How can you say it’s low stomach acid? Isent it more likely it is c. albicans producing gas on fermenting. This is the very most common cause of bloating in these cases.

myword12345:
    What does your MD say to this?

If you in fact get low grade fewer, you should get your infection counts measured and you immunity values, again the MD may help you here.

What are you doing atm? amount of lacic acid bacteria pr. day?

I have no bloating, and was a pretty severe case. What helped me: Cutting out natural antifungals that also kills bacteria (oil of oregane, garlic, GSE. There are more), eating loads of neutral greens that are not antimicrobal (cucumber, iceberg etc.) and taking a pure antifungal that does not affect bacterial colonies in the GI tract, nystatin.

Did bloating increase by doing this diet some of the forum users are on? Does the bloating increase after food intake or just at random?

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

The fact that she has stomach sores made me think of that. The link I gave contains a test to see if you are hcl deficient.
    Before you supplement hcl, make sure you don’t have any ulcers.

myword12345

I cut all sugar bread I cut everything except chicken salmon eggs and vegetables water and I do eat strawberries here and there or blueberries. I take apple cider vinger, eat garlic onions things like that. I am getting ready to start the water kefier and cultured vegetables again. I have not started the probtics yet to tell you the truth I have been scared to add it. This happens when I eat. Sometimes but not all the time like I said seems to go in cycles. I am not seeing a md I pay cash and gave up on them . Instead putting my money into food ext trying to get better.

myword12345

TheChosenOne I was just reading about this today I am going to school to be a natruopathic doc. Was reading about your body’s ph levels and how if you are not imbalance your body takes from different things you need. I order my ph strips and plan on working on that also.

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

TheChosenOne;51503 wrote: The fact that she has stomach sores made me think of that. The link I gave contains a test to see if you are hcl deficient.
    Before you supplement hcl, make sure you don’t have any ulcers.

c. albicans commonly destroys the normalmicroflora on effected mucosa 🙂 Patients are often very sensitive to spicy foods and acid rich foods etc. Eating poorly digestible meats such as port and beef could be (may not) a way to see if low stomach acid is the problem.

Do the pro-biotics ASAP, it will help a lot. Cut the garlic and onions. You could just start with some cheap one from the local store, it’s better then nothing at all IMHO.

I understand you on the MD thing. Try these other things first, they are cheaper.

What jumps into mind when you say strawberies and blueerries is that they are very high in fructose. If you are bad at absorbing fructose, this cause bloating, gas and depression (and more). So try to cut the berries out to see if there is any difference.

Remember to eat the good complex carbs.

Good luck, and keep up the good fight 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The bloating could be caused by a few different factors.

If you don’t chew your food enough (30+ times per bite) then you are not breaking down the food you eat enough. When this happens, the food could ferment in the gut causing gas because your body is having trouble digesting it. Digestive enzymes or bitters can help break down the food you eat.

You could have a deficiency in stomach acid like the others stated and this also prevents your body from breaking down the food it eats, and this can benefit other bad bugs in the gut like parasites, bacteria, microbes, etc.

Your digestion is very much tied to your liver health, so if you haven’t healed your liver properly then this can mess up the whole cycle essentially.

If you are constipated and poop less than 3 times per day, then your sluggish digestion can cause all of this. To remedy constipation it takes a long time but chewing your food, antifungals, prebiotics, and probiotics all aid digestion. There are other products that aid it as well.

-raster

myword12345

Thank you all I will order and start probotics. I am going to do research on stomach acid . The berries I added I had read that you could I was just trying to balance . I really appreciate it!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I dont know what to do…. sad!!!!’ is closed to new replies.