I cured my candida had leaky gut and GREW IT ON MY FLESH Had it since birth im 29 now!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I cured my candida had leaky gut and GREW IT ON MY FLESH Had it since birth im 29 now!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anidstylie 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anidstylie
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

I have had this since birth. I had my tonsils out when I was a child because they would not let go of bacteria. They did not think about my stomach flora being off balance. My mother passed down the overbalance in gram negative bacteria candida. My grandma, probally to her. She was an alcholic who drank alot which promotes yeast growth in the stomach. Our parents transmit what they have or do not(as in good bacteria in stomach). The stomach is key to good immune system and must be balanced. As an adult I even GREW yeast on my skin. What is in the stomach comes out on the skin. My candida manifested itself in the form of tinea vesicolor. Patches on my skin that were fungal(yeast). I started to become aware of the way I felt when I ate sugar. I linked the candida to everything I suffered as a child even my supposive ADHD! See when I ate sugar the yeast would release gases and make me spazzzy. I could not concentrate had all the syptoms of ADHD. Well my yeast on my skin was the key. I would eat something and watch my skin. When I would eat suagr any form it woulf get red and raise and grow, as well as I would be up all day and night. I then started to develope allergys to wheat, from the overload of yeast in my system, it made me sensative to alot of stuff.Id get hard bumps on my scalp when Id eat sugar. My ear wax smelled like yeast. Id get yeast infections like crazy.The worst though was how it was spreading all over my BODY! It itched and you could see it,I felt like a growing plague. I tried EVERYTHING those stupid clenses, the diet,coconut oil,garlic,cinnamon nothing worked…and then I got some kefir grains. See kefir grains are probiotics they EAT the candida. They conteract the imbalance in flora in our stomachs. The imbalance fueled by sugar and yeast. EVERYTHING HAS SUGAR and YEAST in it. Okay so like when we eat bread its alive it has yeast, it dont die it mulptiplys like BEBE’s kids. Same thing with the kefir BUT its the good guys so to speak. Its not like yogurt its millions of live strands of probiotics and literally they EAT the candida!!!! I started to notice relief right away. I obtained grains from the kefirlady. You can get some from me to if you like. I also did the diet when I first started absolutly NO SUGAR not even fruit. Not untill I was rebalanced and even then I rairly eat it and its usually fruit form. I also took 5 tablespoons of coconut oil a day. Please dont do what I did and just start out on 5. The die off period was intese and I vomited the first day. Work your way up to that. I also did a garlic clove in the morning and one at night. This will assist in fighting off gram negative bacterias and yeast but leave the postive guys intact(mom nature taking care of us) then I would have kefir milk in the morning and kefir milk in the night. NOT THE CRAP FROM THE STORE. It is sugar and the live starins cannot survive the processing. Im talking the real deal like the grains from tibet. You have to love them and take care of them for they are a LIVING being! I can help you with that as well. I also make everythign with the kefir. Sourkraut,kefir sourdough bread(ITS PROBIOTIC BREAD HEHE)cheese(its probiotic cheese not processed invasive YEAST cheese from store). I make kefir pesto white sauce flaxseed pizza,today i made a kefir alfredo sauce.I have almost NO YEAST on my skin now and I am serine and my head feels so differant, I used to be a spazz. I NEVER get sick now NEVER. I also obtained a kumbucha scoby from the kefir lady and have more probiotics that way.I have several ppl who I have also treated with this method. You can email me directly for I will not be on this forum often. I just had to let people know rebalance the inside get the good put back into you and it never goes away persay cause you need those guys to but the overbalnce is rebalanced!!! [email protected] For those in advance that say there lactose intolerant not to worry kefir grains EAT the milk and your drinking there bi product kefir. Also this is a loop hole for vegans its not milk the milk has been consumed by a grain your just eating there healing leftovers!!!

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

That really isn’t a loophole for vegans – you are still consuming a product that was from an animal…it would just be a loophole for those that are lactose-intolerant.

anidstylie

Its not milk. See in ancient days they had bags they carried they poped the grains in the bag the grains EAT the milk and well you drink the converted product. Either way there is water kefir its not half as powerful. I was a vegan hmm sufffer this candida my whole life or listen to my healer in my community. I choose to listen to the healer. The milk I use is from goats and I milk them myself there very much loved and not raised with horrible practises. I have used cows milk though even pasturized cause the grains do not care, they still grow and multiply and the stuff on my skin started to dry up an dissapear.

anidstylie

ACTUALLY your consuming a product from bacteria..Follow the food chain love. cow milk is eaten by grain, you drink grains biproduct so technically its a product produced by bacteria or a grain.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I cured my candida had leaky gut and GREW IT ON MY FLESH Had it since birth im 29 now!’ is closed to new replies.