I cured chronic candida with TCM

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice I cured chronic candida with TCM

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  WhiteTrash 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ibeatthebeast
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14

Please listen to what I have to say. I am a 28 year old male and was plagued by systemic candida for over 4 years. I was finally able to heal myself once I followed the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the practice of curing a damp gut. One thing you must understand is that to treat the root cause of the infection means healing the internal organs (specifically the spleen, kidneys, and liver). You need to avoid ALL damp-forming foods including all forms of dairy, all sugar/honey/artificial sweeteners, give up all caffeine, and eat plenty of warm, drying foods including sweet potatoes, azuki beans, barley, celery, ginger, turmeric, cumin, lemon/lime juice, plenty of water (between meals only), cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, etc. These should be the staples of your diet. Don’t obsess about carbohydrates associated with these foods as I first did. Think about the bigger picture, not just Western medicine’s obsession of treating symptoms. Try it, you will see amazing results.

1 user thanked author for this post.

LadyCandiKiller
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

You said “drying foods including sweet potatoes, azuki beans, barley, celery, ginger, turmeric, cumin, lemon/lime juice, plenty of water (between meals only), cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, etc.”

My question is what is the “etc.”?

zzaznhan626zz
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I second that post. I was on the candida diet for 3 months with some cheat days and the symptoms kept on coming back that it was so annoying.
    Initial symptoms : constipation. Really bad sore dry throat. Brain fog. Anal itch. Smelly armpits. Heavy postnasal. Toe fungus. Extreme fatigue.
    After my 3 month diet and die off only postnasal and dry throat (especially after eating sugar or carb it will dry out so bad} symptoms i just couldn’t get rid of.

Then i went to acupuncture and 3 days later the throat pain all went away even after munching on ice cream and pizza to test. Although post nasal symptoms still occur it is alot better and will go for a 2nd trip to the doc.
    Main reason I couldn’t last on this diet was cause it was just too hard to keep consistent.
    It is really recommended to try it out based on my opinion since it lessens the pain and suffering a whole lot. During the 3 days I kept my candida diet strong just for your info.

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

Good for you!

Warm foods are indeed a great help.

But refrain from mentionning a “cure” as far as candida is concerned.

You have found a way to contain it and make most of your organs work better thanks to the diet, but a cure is not an option with candida.

As soon as you deviate from the pattern you have put in place, it’s around the corner ready to come back.

Best of health
    -WT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I cured chronic candida with TCM’ is closed to new replies.