I changed to Baker Yeast !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I changed to Baker Yeast !!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  sdeopaul 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

wanttobehealthy
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

Is baker’s yeast the same as brewer’s yeast?

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I’ve been eating the yeast off a fork for the past 2 weeks, at the same time I’ve eaten carrots, tomatoes, plenty of red meat & coffee.

I’m tempted to have Pizza also.

I’ve not noticed any set backs from it, although I am at 14 month stage & on holiday. So much more relaxed.

sdeopaul
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 35

hi guys in this candida diet can i eat low sugar

sdeopaul
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 35

Hi guys,jorge what combination did u take to eliminate your ut fungal,Itraconzole 200 and lamasil or fluconazole 200,Hi guys its been hell for me for the past eight months,I was given antibiatics for h pylori ,which i nearly died ,i am a young guy with two kids 1 year and 4 year baby girls ,its been hel for me after the antibiatics i develop a uti antibiatics again ,it cler up the uti part but burning still remain,sometimes on the tip then the back of my penis and the beteen my and nus and testacle,all my test r normal,but i think i have a candida problem ,if jore u can help me bu just telling me wat to take or do or anybody in this forum can tell me or help i begg to ,u r saving two little babies girl here ,this this is taking my life away,its been six months now,i can deal with it any more,jorge guys is there a test for this candida ,please help me .

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘I changed to Baker Yeast !!’ is closed to new replies.