I can't believe this! Any insight?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I can't believe this! Any insight?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  candy candida 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

candy candida
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

So, I have been trying to rid my body of this candida for over 2 months with minimal success except making myself ill. The other day I decided I didn’t care at the moment and drank about 6 ounces of grape juice (NOT grapefruit, just grape). About 4 hours later I passed 2 worms in my stool and some mucous (the candida?). About 10 hours later I felt really ill and urinated a huge white cloud of candida! I felt relief after urinating.

I think now, I’ve read a few things about grape juice and how it binds the candida, such as how cranberry binds bacteria in the bladder, but so much more about how grape juice is “bad” because of the sugar content, I wanted to be sure before I started drinking a bunch of it.

SO, I took a mouthful of grape juice (100%, organic, swished it for 3 minutes and spit it out. When I spit it out, there were gobs of “stuff” in it, and the thrush on my tongue is gone!

Anyone have any input? I know the argument already about the sugar, and so on, but I want to know then why is my tongue now clear, there is “gunk” in the juice I spit? I struggle with the determinations of what is good and bad, because to date the only things I’ve read are what people think and assume, while my tongue is some actual proof. At least it seems to be at the moment šŸ˜‰

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m not sure that Candida is what you saw, but no doubt there’s something to your story.

Researchers at the College of Agriculture Food and Natural Resources are conducting on-going studies on the inhibitory effects of red wines and grape juice against pathogens and bacteria that reside in the intestinal tract. At this point the hypothesis is that the phytochemicals in wine and grape juice may have inhibitions against certain pathogens.

Able

candy candida

I don’t know Able, this candida thing is so new to me. Basically my tongue has been white and fuzzy for some time. It clears some when I hammer down with the coconut oil, but sneaks back. It is a little sore right now after doing that grape juice swish. My stomach is already quite sore, so if I decide to try this I hope and pray it won’t make the pain worse.

That’s interesting about the study being done. I know an argument against the grape juice/ or grape wine is the fermentation process. I don’t know if/how that ties in. Would love to understand all of this. Love the insight. Thanks!
    Hope to hear some more from anyone that has some šŸ™‚

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Hi Candy… that’s really interesting. Seems contradictory doesn’t it? I’ve found that since drinking 2 mugs of turmeric tea (a great anti inflammatory) a day has gotten rid of the last remaining whiteness on my tongue. I started boiling fresh turmeric root but it was time consuming and weak tasting. So now I use dried ground turmeric, boil like mad in water add to a mug of hot water at whatever strngth i want. Then I keep the remaining potion in the fridge to add to more hot water later.

I’m just waiting for Able to come back and tell us: sorry, he was wrong, red wine is the best thing ever for candida!! Haha don’t think nI’ll hold my breath on that one or I could do myself some serious damage!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m just waiting for Able to come back and tell us: sorry, he was wrong, red wine is the best thing ever for candida!! Haha don’t think nI’ll hold my breath on that one or I could do myself some serious damage!

lol Lucy, I’m betting that even if I told you that, somebody (wonder who) would tell me I’m completely out my mind and to get back into my American bed until Iā€™m actually awake.

Riinehart
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

haha yea, I can personally attest to the fact that consumption of wine in large quantities never cured my candida… if this was true, I would’ve been free and clear long ago šŸ™‚

candy candida

Haha, yeah, anything in large consumption is not a cure. And wine is not grape juice. haha.

I took a half a glass this morning, and within 20 minutes expelled a bunch of crud (and I’ve been constipated for 3 days). Also have noted the white stuff in the urine once again (finally!). I’m going to keep trying, since nothing else has been working for me. I’ll keep you posted.

The only other thing I’m doing right now is taking coconut oil (3 to 4 teaspoons a day), and eating garlic once a day. We’ll see how it goes I guess ;)Call me crazy šŸ™‚

candy candida

Oh yes, and I forgot that I learned something else new today. There are so many people out there trying to “kill off” the candida, and so many products that claim to do so. The problem is that we NEED candida in our systems, it’s not the enemy. The overgrowth is the problem. Something caused it to overgrow, and that something isn’t the foods we eat specifically, but the damage the junky food we ate, the parasite we encountered, or the nasty tap water has done to our good bacteria (depleted it) that caused the overgrowth. Just a thought šŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I can't believe this! Any insight?’ is closed to new replies.