I can't believe my bad luck

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I can't believe my bad luck

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

So I had mentioned previously that I didn’t realize the freeze dried Body Ecology Kefir kit needed to be refrigerated. I had wasted 3 packs. I had to order a whole new box of 6 packs of the same Body Ecology kit. I did my 1st batch from the new box and clearly it did not ferment. It doesn’t have the real smell or consistency of kefir.

I’m wondering now if the whole problem could have been the milk? I’m using an organic whole cow’s milk. Is it possible something could have been wrong with the milk? I’m pretty sure the two batches that I made that didn’t ferment came from the same container of milk.

Now I’m not sure if I should try another package with a new fresh batch of milk. If I do and it doesn’t work then I know the box of Kefir that was shipped to me must not have been refrigerated, but then I’m sure they won’t return my 40$. I had the Kefir Shipped 2 day shipping and it is very cold in the area that I live so it couldn’t have occurred during shipping.

I was able to make about 10 successful batches from the 1st box I bought so I know I was doing it right. Do any of the experts have any advice? I ordered the Kefir from Amazon.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kodaz2005;32159 wrote: I’m wondering now if the whole problem could have been the milk? I’m using an organic whole cow’s milk. Is it possible something could have been wrong with the milk?

I ordered the Kefir from Amazon.

If the milk was bad then the kefir would also be bad.

The only bad batches of kefir that I made was the one time I purchased the kefir kit from Amazon. You should probably try to make your Body Ecology purchases directly from their website. http://www.BodyEcology.com

Able

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Able900;32162 wrote:

I’m wondering now if the whole problem could have been the milk? I’m using an organic whole cow’s milk. Is it possible something could have been wrong with the milk?

I ordered the Kefir from Amazon.

If the milk was bad then the kefir would also be bad.

The only bad batches of kefir that I made was the one time I purchased the kefir kit from Amazon. You should probably try to make your Body Ecology purchases directly from their website. http://www.BodyEcology.com

Able

So demoralizing. I considered that, but they only had one shipping option, UPS Ground shipping. It could go bad during the shipping process. Also who knows if they aren’t shipping it from Florida or some other warm weather climate. Thanks for the advice. This is so frustrating though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I can't believe my bad luck’ is closed to new replies.