I broke down –advice anyone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I broke down –advice anyone?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I went and did it…after being on the strict diet for 2 months and had blood work done last week (tested positive for candida), which I knew it would. I also had biopsy done for candida in esophagus, also positive. MD gave me diflucan to start which I have not yet because I wanted to attend a stag party and I drank a couple vodka and water’s which led to eating 3 hotdogs and a couple cookies. I don’t have a drinking problem but I wanted to try to be “normal” again instead of sitting there drinking lemon water. Before this I have not had any alcohol since June. Now sitting here with ringing in my ears, brain fog and anxiety, wondering where to start..where I left off? Diflucan tomorrow? I tried most of the natural antifungals so I think I need to try this. I need to get back on track. Also what is the best for the liver? milk thistle? I would only want to take one for the liver? I have been to a naturopath and she is all about money and isn’t very helpful. Advice anyone?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

wondering where to start..where I left off?

That’s right; start back on the protocol just like nothing has happened.

Diflucan tomorrow?

May as well.

Also what is the best for the liver? milk thistle?

Yes, milk thistle and Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate to keep the aldehyde toxins from causing damage that will then have to be repaired by more supplements.

I would only want to take one for the liver?

You really should take both Molybdenum and milk thistle if you really want to protect your liver. Molybdenum doesn’t just protect the liver from the die-off toxins, but also from the toxins that living Candida put off continuously.

Able

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Thanks for response Able! This forum and you are all I really have to go on and I’m sure alot of people feel the same. I’m going to get milk thistle today, what is the dosage?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘I broke down –advice anyone?’ is closed to new replies.