I Believe That SF722 Helped Me Get Over the Hump with Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice I Believe That SF722 Helped Me Get Over the Hump with Candida

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Candid N 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Candid N
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

I just heard back from my doctor who said that there are NO signs of yeast in my gut. I am very excited and I attribute getting over the hump to Formula SF722.

My candida symptoms were evident since 1985 after antibiotics and came back with a vengeance April after more antibiotics (severe raw skin and terrible yeast). It took me quite a while to stop having die off reactions until I introduced Formula SF722 by Thorne close to 6 months into the strict diet.

Last month (intuitively on the exact 6 month mark of the strict diet) I felt confident enough to finally reintroduce foods–after less than a week on SF722.

I no longer have the annoying dry/pealing skin rashes and itching, nor do I get exhausted from die off (used to happen after eating coconut butter).

I highly recommend SF722. It’s ingredients are really good for those with allergies (except to fish, olive oil, or vegetable glycerine)–Ingredients listed, below. Thorne is a great line of products that are made with exceptional ingredients.

I wish you luck in curing your candida. Stick with it, and keep track of what gives you reactions. You need to be willing to give them up for results, and later there are many foods you will be able to eat, again. Having life, health, and energy back without annoying symptoms is worth it!

Formula SF722® http://www.thorne.com/Products/Gastrointestinal-Health/General_GI_Support/prd~SF722.jsp

undecylenic acid – potent fatty acid support of healthy gut and vaginal flora*
    •Thorne’s innovative approach for healthy gut flora*
    •six times more effective than caprylic acid
    •maintains healthy vaginal flora*
    •one of our best selling products for over 20 years

Optimal gastrointestinal tract functioning is vital to the absorption of nutrients, elimination of waste, and proper immune function.* Many health-care practitioners consider gut function and especially good gut ecology – maintaining a healthy balance of gut flora, the microorganisms that normally live in the digestive tract – to be a key component to overall health.* Many situations can contribute to an imbalance in the microbial flora of the digestive tract, including an unhealthy diet, inadequate digestive enzymes, oral contraceptives, and the use of various prescription and OTC drugs. Increasing recognition is also being given in women’s health to the relationship between gut flora and vaginal flora; i.e., a healthy balance of gut flora has corresponding benefit to the vaginal flora.*

Fatty acids have been used for centuries to help maintain a healthy balance of the microorganisms that normally live in the gastrointestinal tract.* In the last 50 years, fatty acids have demonstrated effectiveness in supporting a healthy gut flora in a number of studies.*

Undecylenic acid (10-undecenoic acid) is an eleven-carbon, mono-unsaturated fatty acid occurring naturally in the body’s perspiration. While several fatty acids have beneficial effects on the flora that naturally inhabit the gastrointestinal tract, undecylenic acid is the most potent.*

A Thorne Research innovation, Formula SF722 contains undecylenic acid in a base of pure, extra-virgin olive oil. Formula SF722 aids in the establishment of healthy gut and vaginal flora and has been one of Thorne Research’s best-selling products for over two decades.*

Ingredients

Five Gelcaps Contain:
    10-Undecenoic Acid 250 mg.

Other Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Gelatin (from tilapia) and Glycerin (vegetable source) gelcap.

Contains ingredient derived from fish (tilapia).

Suggested Use: Take 5 gelcaps two to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.

Servings Per Container: 50

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Candi N,

I am glad to hear this product worked for you so well. I felt the same way soon after starting it; the problem is you still have progress to make, you may feel good now, but you can feel even better.

-raster

Candid N

raster wrote: Hello Candi N,

I am glad to hear this product worked for you so well. I felt the same way soon after starting it; the problem is you still have progress to make, you may feel good now, but you can feel even better.

-raster

Thanks, Raster. I hope to feel even better since I’m feeling about how I was before April (when I had the antiboitics)–good to hear. I was wondering, last night, what the absence of yeast in my gut meant as far as recovery, and whether it means I no longer have candida overgrowth, or if it may still be in other parts of my body.

Also, is there anything you would you advise besides staying on the same protocol, and slowly testing foods? (I have Hashimoto’s Hypothyroidism and sometimes Adrenal fatigue–mostly when I’m stressed by big life decisions).

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can never fully kill candida so its going to stick around. What I suggest at this point is to start healing holistically if possible. Find a naturopath who will heal the other organs such as galbladder, thyroid, adrenals, lungs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, spleen, etc. based on your symptoms. For me, healing the liver and kidneys has been the most important thing to do to get over the damage caused by candida. Also, many people with candida have parasites, so consider trying out black walnut extract with SF722 for a bit.

So basically you should do some “cleanup” on the organs that were damaged by candida and your previous lifestyle.

Acupuncture is a cornerstone of my treatment and it can do wonders. It’ll help you detox toxins, heal specific organs, and rebalance the body. I think it works more effectively than supplements by itself.

I also posted a liver cleanse on the sticky and I can give you links to products if you cannot find them. The liver is the first thing I would focus on because it takes a very long time to heal it from my experience.

-raster

Candid N

raster wrote: You can never fully kill candida so its going to stick around. What I suggest at this point is to start healing holistically if possible. Find a naturopath who will heal the other organs such as galbladder, thyroid, adrenals, lungs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, spleen, etc. based on your symptoms. For me, healing the liver and kidneys has been the most important thing to do to get over the damage caused by candida. Also, many people with candida have parasites, so consider trying out black walnut extract with SF722 for a bit.

So basically you should do some “cleanup” on the organs that were damaged by candida and your previous lifestyle.

Acupuncture is a cornerstone of my treatment and it can do wonders. It’ll help you detox toxins, heal specific organs, and rebalance the body. I think it works more effectively than supplements by itself.

I also posted a liver cleanse on the sticky and I can give you links to products if you cannot find them. The liver is the first thing I would focus on because it takes a very long time to heal it from my experience.

-raster

I have already been going to naturopaths and ate pretty well (organics…) before starting the anti-candida diet. I understand that candida is a natural part of the body that is supposed to be there and overgrowth is a sign of issues. Will use the black walnut with the SF722 and make some acupuncture appointments (had stopped for a while). Thank you so much, Raster! Oh, I didn’t see a sticky. Where do I find that?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I Believe That SF722 Helped Me Get Over the Hump with Candida’ is closed to new replies.