I avoided a cold and also killed some candida without expecting it.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice I avoided a cold and also killed some candida without expecting it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lorry lazzaro 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CandidaDestroyer
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I usually eat/take some of the following every day so that’s why this was surprising, and I know some can fight candida. This is months after using the store bought ‘candida killer’ products (that worked well).

People close to me had colds so it started like this. I’d eat a lot of brown rice elbows (cold) with 1tbs extra virgin coconut oil, cayenne/black/red pepper, pink salt, 1-2tbs organic ACV before meals (I heard it helped lower blood sugar spikes). To avoid the cold I took 1,000mg Vitamin D, 1 ginger pill, 2 fish oils pills with high DHA/EPA, 500mg C, 1 Kelp pill, Zand’s zinc/elderberry lozenges (maybe 6 over 2 days), and a tsp xylitol with 4 drops of cinnamon oil stirred in (like pixie sticks, a dessert) before bed. Candida appeared in the toilet. The only things I didn’t normally take daily were the zinc-mix lozenges (rarely), ginger (not often), cinnamon (few times a week). Cinnamon USED TO make me very tired but not anymore, I assume it’s because there isn’t much candida left to cause major die off reactions. I’ve learned that it’s not enough to take 1 or 2 basic things (like garlic and CO) to kill candida, that can just fool you into thinking it’s gone etc.

I don’t know about others but when I kill candida I get a feeling like I’m going to have diarrhea but usually only a little mostly clear watery stuff comes out and I see unusual things in the toilet (not a brown cloud), things I never see when I’m not killing candida.

lorry lazzaro
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

TO KILL CANDIDA YEAST STOP PUTTING YEAST IN YOUR BODY AND YOU WONT HAVE TO KILL IT ANYMORE. YEAST INFECTION COMES FROM YEAST BREAD AND DONUTS. I HAD YOUR DIAHRREA FOR 30 DAYS 14 TIMES A DAY ON THE TOILET. LIVING HELL. I STOPPED BREAD AND THE NEXT DAY MY DIAHRREA STOPPED AND NEVER CAME BACK. YEAST IS EATING AND BREAKING DOWN EVERYTHING YOU EAT TURNING IT INTO DIAHRREA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I avoided a cold and also killed some candida without expecting it.’ is closed to new replies.