I am on candida diet

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas I am on candida diet

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  me 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

cholelee
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hey friends,

I am on candida diet and want some recipes for candida diet so please share recipes with me if you have.

cintrix
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Hi, I’m on candida diet too. Unfortunately I don’t have time to cook. So my big problem is breakfast: I start working at 7 every morning and I wake up at 5.30. What can I eat? Anything ready? And also I bring something for midday breakfast, I use gluten yeast and wheat free with cheese spread..Can I eat this kind of cheese? And also..Can I eat (drink) milk? what can I have for breakfast?
    Thank you for your help. It is my first diet and I don’t know anything about it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

cintrix wrote: Hi, I’m on candida diet too. Unfortunately I don’t have time to cook. So my big problem is breakfast: I start working at 7 every morning and I wake up at 5.30. What can I eat? Anything ready? And also I bring something for midday breakfast, I use gluten yeast and wheat free with cheese spread..Can I eat this kind of cheese? And also..Can I eat (drink) milk? what can I have for breakfast?
    Thank you for your help. It is my first diet and I don’t know anything about it.

You should start the day with protein. Boil your eggs the night before and eat as many as you need. Add a few pieces of toasted coconut bread and one avocado, and you have a perfect breakfast. You can find the coconut flour bread in the recipes.

You shouldn’t eat cheese of any type during your treatment; it will only feed the Candida extending the length of your treatment. The same goes for regular cow’s milk, try non-sweetened coconut milk instead or even goat’s milk, a lot of stores have started selling this including many of the Walmart chain stores.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try the pumpkin muffin bread and make it once a week or so!

cintrix
    Replies: 5

Thank you really much Able900 and Raster.
    I’ve started the diet and I’ve still got the candida because I still eat something wrong.

LizzieLoo
    Replies: 3

Make sure you are using no form of sweetener beyond stevia. Do not eat anything that has the potential to have mold or fermentation. NO soy, gluten, sugar, fungus, nuts that attract mold or fungus easily such as peanuts or pistachios. I only eat one apple a day and allow myself up to 2 sweet potatoes a week. I eat plenty of salad, I make my own salad dressing with Bulgarian yogurt, fresh minced garlic, chopped chives, sea salt, pepper, and a wee bit of lemon and/or lime juice. I have just plain oatmeal, cream of buckwheat, or quinoa flakes for breakfast, I have black, red, and pinto beans, brown rice only, and have started to experiment with baking with different flours. This is an interesting journey to say the least.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

LizzieLoo wrote: Make sure you are using no form of sweetener beyond stevia. Do not eat anything that has the potential to have mold or fermentation. NO soy, gluten, sugar, fungus, nuts that attract mold or fungus easily such as peanuts or pistachios. I only eat one apple a day and allow myself up to 2 sweet potatoes a week. I eat plenty of salad, I make my own salad dressing with Bulgarian yogurt, fresh minced garlic, chopped chives, sea salt, pepper, and a wee bit of lemon and/or lime juice. I have just plain oatmeal, cream of buckwheat, or quinoa flakes for breakfast, I have black, red, and pinto beans, brown rice only, and have started to experiment with baking with different flours. This is an interesting journey to say the least.

Liz, not everything works for everyone. Most people have reactions to foods such as sweet potatoes, oatmeal, black, red, and pinto beans, and brown rice as all of these are carbohydrates and are food which the Candida feed on.

I also noticed in another post you wrote that someone by the name of Ann Boroch wrote that almond milk is ok as long as it is unsweetened. Again, this can be a problem with some people as the milk is often made with almonds which contained mold, and mold is the last thing that anyone with Candida needs in their body. On the other hand, if it is organic almond milk, it should be safe.

As far as Stevia being the only safe sweetener, Truvia is also safe as it’s made from stevia.

Able

ganeshagro
    Replies: 4

You can take a glass of milk with toast or piece of bread. Eat an apple or take a juice. It will be good as breakfast.Most people have reactions to foods such as sweet potatoes, oatmeal, black, red, and pinto beans, and brown rice as all of these are carbohydrates and are food which the Candida feed on.

me
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

ganeshagro wrote: You can take a glass of milk with toast or piece of bread. Eat an apple or take a juice. It will be good as breakfast.Most people have reactions to foods such as sweet potatoes, oatmeal, black, red, and pinto beans, and brown rice as all of these are carbohydrates and are food which the Candida feed on.

hehehe that breakfast would kill me bread= carbs milk= lactose Juice = sugar Pretty sure these a big no nos except for carbs in form of beans and veg later in the diet… like when you are feeling better? … just thought i’d throw in my grain of salt to try and clear that up 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I am on candida diet’ is closed to new replies.