I am new… Abel? Raster? Anyone who can help….

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I am new… Abel? Raster? Anyone who can help….

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gethealthywithjass
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have been reading and trying to figure out the main diet for stage one.

I have been following a strict candida diet for 3 weeks, but now I am wondering if I am doing it correctly. For example, today I bought some plain greet yogurt (not organic and no probiotics). It has 2 g of sugar for every 2/3 cups (which is all I ate). Is this okay?

Also if someone can point me to where the acceptable lists of foods are in stage 1, 2, 3 ect , that would be very much appreciated. I am still uncertain about brown rice, tomatoes and bell peppers.

I still think I need to be in stage 1 a bit longer. But I want to make sure I get out and healthy ASAP.

Your advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here’s the safe food list:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

My naturopath does not recommend greek yogurt on the diet because it is made from black and white cows in america. If you live in Europe, the quality of the cows is much better (typically brown cows). It is preferred to make it homemade with raw milk. Yogurt it acidic and benefits inflammation. He recommended goat’s yogurt, raw yogurt, whole milk yogurt, or european/african yogurt.

-raster

gethealthywithjass
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you so much. I truly appreciate you taking the time to reply. No more greek yogurt for me then. Have a great day 🙂 Jass

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

raster;51709 wrote: the quality of the cows is much better (typically brown cows)

Haha! 😀 Thank you raster, you made my day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I am new… Abel? Raster? Anyone who can help….’ is closed to new replies.