I am looking for ideas for salad and vegetables only dishes!

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas I am looking for ideas for salad and vegetables only dishes!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Belganson 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

land of sunshine
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

Hi, feel like eating more salad and vegetables, and wonder if anyone has any good recipes for any. It would really help me out. Thanks in advance! 🙂

land of sunshine
    Replies: 17

No one!? C’mon guys, share some intel, I really need to have some new dishes to eat, I don’t feel like eating the same stuff over and over.

dforbreakfast
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 39

I’ve been roasting a lot of veggies lately. Preheat the oven to 350, pour a little olive oil and salt in the bottom of a baking dish, toss in Brussels sprouts, broccoli, onion, garlic, leeks, asparagus, rutabaga, whatever you can find organic in season, as long as it doesn’t have sugar (carrots) or starch (potatoes). Cover with tin foil, bake for half an hour (or until you can smell the veggies in the air) then turn down to 300 degrees and bake for another half hour or so. Delicious.

dforbreakfast
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 39

Anyway if you look around here, you’ll see TONS of recipes for everything. No need to ask, just explore. 🙂

Belganson
    Replies: 15

Zucchini noodles marinara
    This is a great meal for stage 1 and the only reason I survived that part of the diet. I learned this is a raw food class. I will put the recipe as stated but i omitted the red pepper and sun dried to atoes and it worked great. Makes 6 servings.

Ingredients
    2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
    1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked 2-4 hrs, drained, and chopped
    1 red bell pepper, chopped
    1/4 cup olive oil
    1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
    1/2 tsp sea salt
    Dash cayenne
    Dash ground black pepper
    2 tbs minced fresh basil
    1 tbs minced fresh oregano
    6 medium sized zucchini

Peel zucchini and discard skin. Continue to peel with peeler to create ‘pasta’. Squeeze excess water.
    Place remaining ingredients in mixer/food processor. Process until smooth. Poor over zucchini iand serve.
    Marina sauce will keep for 3-5 days in frig.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I am looking for ideas for salad and vegetables only dishes!’ is closed to new replies.