I am back here again.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I am back here again.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zyzy 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

Not too proud but here I am back here .

4 yrs ago I used this website & people like Able & Raster helped me immensely . I followed a pretty serious Candida diet for a yr and half and my symptoms improved drastically. So I got back to my old eating habits and things slowly got worse again. Here I am back again needing guidance. I have a cotton mouth again for almost 13 months. Tongue is always burning. the whole left side is always in pain including the chest pains. Gas issues, stomach grumbling, Headaches, floaters, Continuous Tinnitus. Sleep Issues, Eye Sight issues, Short term memory issues and concentration issues. Also do get Serious Anxiety issues.I encounter chest pain all the time and the symptoms do mimic a Heart attack.
    Anti-fungals just cripple me, Probiotics are not Helping either. Have started the diet again as I don’t see any other options to help me.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Sounds like maybe you have some adrenal fatigue mixed in there too. The eye floaters, anxiety, chest pains, concentration issues – all suggestive of an overworked and depleted HPA axis.

My understanding is that adrenal fatigue is pretty common alongside latent infections like Candida.

What did you change (diet or otherwise) to cause this increase in your symptoms?

Beat Candida
    Participant

Stress is the ! contributing factor right now.

I have been checked for : Heart Condition, Blood Pressure, HIV, Stomach Cancer, Brain Tumor, Sleep Apnea, Sinus Infection, Liver Cirrhosis, Allergies, Depression, Anxiety, Fibromylgia, Lyme Disease,Andrenal Fatigue, Cortisol issues etc. Only problems confirmed were Sleep Apnea (Fixed on its own as I lost weight) Blood Pressure(Fixed as I dropeed weight and changed the lifestyle). Anxiety (Still encounter it) & allergies ( had them in control when I was on Candida diet previously ) got them back again this yr with the unhealthy lifestyle.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Well stress could certainly lead to a lot of the adrenal fatigue symptoms that I mentioned above. Don’t discount the effects that stress can have on your physical wellbeing.

Is there a particular thing that’s stressing you out? Or is it just general feelings of being overworked and overwhelmed?

Addressing your stress issues will make your immune system and body more resilient. It will also give you more discipline and willpower to stick to a healthy lifestyle 🙂

Beat Candida
    Participant

Just work related stress.
    Everything is just flared up considerably these days.
    Digestion is totally shot and the headaches & dizziness is also debilitating .

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d consider s.boulardii protocol since you eat poor diet at times…then do antifungal/probiotics after candida numbers are down.

zyzy
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Hello raster. I hope you’re well. I’m new to the forum. I wanted to ask about the naturopath that helped you. Where is he located? And does he help with candida and parasites?
    Is he flexible with his treatments? Like if he does acupuncture and I choose not to do that will he still help me?
    Sorry for the many questions.
    Thank you.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

My ND treats others around the world and around the country. He is located here in Oregon. He does not have to do acupuncture to help you out. He definitely does treat parasites. If you want his contact info, let me know and I can have anna relay the message.

zyzy
    Participant

I’d like to have his contact info.
    Is there a supplement you’d recommend if I have what feels like pain in both kidneys? I read Molybdenum can cause a gout attack and I do get some gout pain sometimes. I feel the kidney pain started/got worse after stopping sugar and gluten.
    Thank you!

zyzy
    Participant

If you have time, can you tell me what you think from my story.
    24yo/male.
    I’ve had stomach problems for a long time(7+ years), nothing major. 3 years ago after a stressful situation my stomach got quite bad took some meds from the doctor, ate better and things got better but not back to before. Constipation and burping a lot stayed. Also I’ve had rash/eczema(not sure what the difference is) for about 6 years, on and around my nose and on my chest.
    About a year and a half ago I started doing a ketogenic diet for weight loss and stayed on and off until november december last year I did a Zero carb diet and after stopping is where all the trouble started. After a month of Zero Carb dieting I stopped and binged. I started feeling tired and getting mild pain on both sides of my back, it kinda felt like being cut but it wasn’t quite painful, it was just there. After 2 weeks I went for an endoscopy and colonoscopy which were all fine except I had inflammation in stomach.
    After the colonoscopy and endoscopy I started getting migraines/headaches and feeling tired, also had neck pain, back pain, foot, fingers, palm pain.
    After 2 weeks I thought I had gluten sensitivity so I went on a ketogenic diet with the aim of not eating gluten. After 1 day I woke up the next morning feeling fine like it was magic, also the rash/eczema on my face was mostly gone. I stayed on the diet for about 2.5 months where I was fine except twice I got very sick for like 2 days but I stayed on the diet and was fine after that. After 2.5 months I stopped the ketogenic diet but stayed gluten free. After about 1 week I started feeling a bit tired but nothing major. I ate gluten to see if I would react but nothing happened. I started eating anything and got more and more tired. I tried going gluten free dairy free sometimes I felt better but at night I’d start to feel tired. Anyways after a few months of experimenting with gluten, dairy, and sometimes just eating anything for some time I thought I’ll just do the ketogenic diet and feel fine again(at the same time I found out about candida) but I didn’t feel fine and now a few months after alternating between low carb and eating anything I’m pretty bad.

SYMPTOMS
    My worst symptom is brain fog, fatigue, I feel like I don’t know who I am, like I lost my mind. I feel like I’m not alive. Can’t go to university or out in general. Depression, anxiety are pretty bad as well.
    I have rashes/eczema on my face and chest, sometimes on neck and stomach(mostly not itchy).
    Bloating, constipation, burping.
    Recently I started to feel things moving on my back.(worms?)
    I also have what feels like kidney pain as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I am back here again.’ is closed to new replies.