I accidently ate 3 vegetable medallions purchased at IKEA! They had cheese!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I accidently ate 3 vegetable medallions purchased at IKEA! They had cheese!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rochelle
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi everyone,

I have cut out sugar for the past 2 weeks (except for light cranberry juice)and now,for the past 4 days, I have been strictly following the detox phase I have only been eating things on the list except for light cranberry juice because I have blatter issues.

I am now on my 4th day of the detox phase.

During the past 4 days I ate in total 3 of these vegetable medallions!

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40212482/

It turns out they contain cheese and potatoes!!!!! 🙁

Do I need to start all over?

Background: I have been suffering with candida for the past 4 years including (sorry for the details) MASSIVE yeast infections, rashes, dizziness …etc I have done many flucanozole (anti fungal treatments) in the past which were unsucceful so I have decided to follow this diet as it is my last option… (doing detox, probiotics and coupling the ant fungals with the diet)

Any answer would be greatly appreciated!!! 🙂

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I had no idea that Ikea sells food!

Some cheese and potatoes aren’t the end of the world for your diet. Just refocus and you don’t need to start over.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I accidently ate 3 vegetable medallions purchased at IKEA! They had cheese!’ is closed to new replies.