I´m on the strict diet for about 10 days and when can I introduce coconut bread?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I´m on the strict diet for about 10 days and when can I introduce coconut bread?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

My question is coconut bread have a lot of carbs. I´m afraid to feed candida. And how many slices per day can I eat? And what the size of the slices?http://bylara.me/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/coconut-bread.jpg can I eat 3 slices like the picture?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Are you done with the detox phase? The coconut bread comes in two weeks after starting the diet (not including the cleanse portion if you did one). More info on this post: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

It’s been said that you should try to limit to three slices per day. I think that slices on the photo should be fine.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t understand why the picture matters…

Didn’t you also ask this question a week ago?

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

I don´t understand why instead of answering the question you ask me another question. Whatever. For me the size mater. I mean is a large diference eat a slice of 35 g or eat a slice of 100 g. You didn´t answer my question. However I make that question but nobody answer. And you answer the same thing in the other question ” Why the size meter”. Maybe you should just answer the question. Thanks orka1998 for you good answer. 😀

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Candi diet wrote: I don´t understand why instead of answering the question you ask me another question. Whatever. For me the size mater. I mean is a large diference eat a slice of 35 g or eat a slice of 100 g. You didn´t answer my question. However I make that question but nobody answer.
    And you answer the same thing in the other question “Why the size meter”.

Maybe you should just answer the question.

Candi, forget about it my friend, it’s not worth it (and I should know).

Raster’s words were not personal; they were no more personal than mine are when they result in someone calling me rude and insensitive after responding to a post.

Try to understand that the people who are answering questions on the forum try to answer as many as they can in a day’s time, and most of us work a fulltime job as well, and the forum is growing, adding more and more questions every day. You start to feel like you’ll never catch up again, and it’s just a little frustrating to feel that way to tell the truth.

And before anyone says it, yes, I’m perfectly aware that we don’t have to do this, but the point is we do, and we do it because we want to. And yes, we all get a little annoyed now and then after answering the same question for what feels like the 50th time in one week; which by the way could be avoided if everyone who joins the forum would read just a small portion of the posts since so many contain the same questions that are being asked every week.

So we’re sorry when we get a little short with some of you, I’m sure Raster is sorry by now as well, but trust me, I know exactly where he was coming from with the remark.

And maybe he had this post from Feb. 21 in the back of his mind when he responded to you.

Candi diet wrote: “How many slices per day can I eat? I mean can I eat slices like in the picture?“

(My response) “I would start with one slice the first day, and pay attention to see if you have any type of reactions. If not, move up to two slices the next day. Continue to watch for a reaction each day and continue that amount for several more days. Depending on your weight and caloric needs, you should be able to have up to three or four slices a day within two weeks.”

As far as the size of the slice is concerned; well there’s no standard size, that’s probably why Raster didn’t answer you, but the slices in the picture look perfect.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am sorry as well I was pretty grouchy yesterday.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I´m on the strict diet for about 10 days and when can I introduce coconut bread?’ is closed to new replies.