I´m on day 10 and no die off.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I´m on day 10 and no die off.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello I´m on the strict diet for 10 day. Well I´m eating 18 tablespoon of coconut oil, 8 cloves of garlic with onions and 3 pill with 50 billions of renew life probiotic (total of 150 billions per day). But I still equaly. Should I wait more time? Today I felt a litle stomach pain and a litle headache but it lasted only one hour. But I think I never had die off. Why? I´m eat a lot of antifungals.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What were your original symptoms?

-raster

Healhy

Depression, some fatigue and always bloated (but no stomach pain, some contipation but I go everyday to the bathroom if I eat a lot of vegetables). But I don´t understand why I´m always tired. I never had infections, acne, pain, headaches. I mean is possible have a disorder on the flora without having candida? Maybe my flora is week or something like that.

raster
    Participant

You might not have a candida problem. There is a chance you are hyperglycemic or have diabetes for instance. Both of these can be relate to candida but need a different protocol to treat. Parasites and inflammation are other examples of nagging problems that are similar to candida but require different treatment. What kind of infections have you had? What kind of pain are you experiencing? Acne is one thing that can be treated/reduced with the diet, but it might not work for everyone.

You could have other types of yeast that are in abundance, and its hard to say if any of your symptoms are tied to candida. Typically the people on this forum have a very bad case of candida where it hit them really hard all at once. A few people have come here with their nagging non-candida symptoms and the diet has done nothing for them.

In general, this diet is pretty safe and can heal the body. So if you don’t have candida overgrowth it can help heal you. But there could be a totally different cause to your problems and they could be treated in other ways.

Many of the people on the forum have leaky gut, are allergic to most normal western foods, and have digestion problems (constipation). Almost all of us have oral thrush (white tongue). I guess you could have candida without these symptoms but these are the major ones you have when you have it pretty bad.

-raster

Healhy

Raster thank you so much for your reply. Well You are right. Although I don´t no if I have fatigue. I always weak but I can dance, jump I´m just tired. Well I never had infections or acne. My symptoms are more of full stomach(bloated stomach) and depression. Well I gona tell you my history. For 3 years I have benn in a eater disorder. I eat a lot cause I´m sad. I eat like 4000 kcal per day. And I was thinking maybe that 3 years of eating like that could make candida growth up. I never take antybiotics or other kind of medication. I never suffer from stomach pain. I just have some bloating sometimes it seams I´m pregnant. And the thing more stange is that I don´t have a lot of gas because I never fell pain in my stomach. I´m so confuse. Maybe my clon is dearty and I just need to clean the colon. Maybe I jsut have to stop taking so much food and make a healthy life. And take some antidepressive.

raster
    Participant

You might want to try out acupuncture. It can change the bodies balance and reset the way the body/mind/soul works. For instance, it can help cure headaches, depression, acne, and pain. I am sure there are points on the body that can help with eating disorders as well. It might really turn you around and give you a new outlook on life. It is even effective for people who want to quit smoking, drugs, alcohol, etc.

I wish I could offer more advice on your eating disorder, but if you remain on the candida diet it will likely help you lose weight. It is also a great way to cleanse the body. You might notice improvement just by eating healthier; I feel that you can heal yourself just by proper nutrition.

Becoming active (athletically) can also do wonders in curing depression, losing weight, and general health. It might not be fun starting out, but after a few weeks or a month you could start to feel really good. You could even start out slow just going on walks at first, doing yardwork, etc and you might notice an immediate benefit.

There are other ways to heal the body and who you are, so if it isn’t candida, don’t be discouraged!

-raster

Healhy

Thanks again for your good answer. I will do my best. And today I want so much eating but I will not. I will resist. In the second week it should be more easy right?

raster
    Participant

It should get easier and easier to avoid sugar and carbs (energy food) and the cravings should subside in time (in general).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I´m on day 10 and no die off.’ is closed to new replies.