Hyposensitization to break the immune paralysis against candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hyposensitization to break the immune paralysis against candida

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mbszadams 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi all,

I know many people can get a great help from their MD if they are correctly informed. Many of you probably have a MD that wants to cooperate finding a solution to your chronic health problems.

If you are one of these cases, don’t hesitate asking for a Candida Albicans Delayed Sensitivity Test and Allergic test. Your primary Dr probably needs to send you to see an Allergist.
    If you can go directly to an Allergist, ask for it.

CRC is a syndrome caused by an immune paralysis caused by the presence of candida antigen in our body for long time. It is an acquired tolerance to candida albicans as a colonizer of our mucosal tissues.

Hyposensitization shots with Candida Albicans extract reverse this immune tolerance and reactivate T. Cell immunity against candida again.

This is an important therapy many people aren’t following because they don’t know about it.

Recovering the normal immune activity against candida albicans is the only way to eliminate this syndrome totally.

Jorge.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Hi jorge,

I would like to get these shots, what are they exactly called.

Will the doctor know it if we refer to it as “Hyposensitization shots with Candida Albicans extract”., or do it has any particular name?

will it be available with any allergist here in the US?

dvjorge
    Participant

nikki;30317 wrote: Hi jorge,

I would like to get these shots, what are they exactly called.

Will the doctor know it if we refer to it as “Hyposensitization shots with Candida Albicans extract”., or do it has any particular name?

will it be available with any allergist here in the US?

Yes, they are available in US. I got them for 6 months during 2010. It was too short but I couldn’t continue at that time. I probably will get them again in the near future. You need to follow a therapy of at least 2 years.
    The Allergist knows what kind of shots you need. They are made with candida albicans extract and stimulate your immune system to attack candida. At the same time, they reduce your allergy to the yeast organism.

Until the immune system doesn’t “wake up” attacking candida again, there isn’t permanent solution.

Read this fragment written by the genius who brought this syndrome to the light of the medical community:

The existence of Candida albicans in the human
    body is entirely compatible with a lifetime of
    excellent health. It also may at any time, under
    the influence of various factors, succeed in
    colonizing tissues, primarily of the intestinal tract
    and vagina. It then calls attention to its presence
    by symptoms originating in the infected organs or
    in remote organs related to immunologic and
    possibly toxic responses to soluble yeast products,
    and exerts a paralyzing influence on the
    capability of the host to mount an effective
    immunologic response. Restoration of immune
    competence to its genetically determined
    maximum should be the goal of treatment, and is
    the means by which both infectious and allergic
    manifestations may be terminated.

Jorge.

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

Just a heads up…..my allergist and doctor was thankful that I did not have an allergy to candida ON TOP OF the infection. You can have a weekend immune system – fungal overgrowth and no allergy to candida. Having an allergy and having an immune system which lets candida play out of control can be two separate issues entirely.

dvjorge
    Participant

s.;30319 wrote: Just a heads up…..my allergist and doctor was thankful that I did not have an allergy to candida ON TOP OF the infection. You can have a weekend immune system – fungal overgrowth and no allergy to candida. Having an allergy and having an immune system which lets candida play out of control can be two separate issues entirely.

Yes, it is possible to have tolerance and no allergy to the yeast. Most of the cases have both, tolerance and allergy.

Jorge.

stage1
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

Jorge, what does the 2 year therapy entail? Would this procedure take care of candida rashes?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Dvjorge…do you know whether you should do the diet and probiotics and antifungals if you take the shots?

-raster

mbszadams
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Help! I think I may have candidia. I was told I had SIBO in 2011 but my gastro issues started with gastroparesis in 2007. Now I’m having chronic sinus issues repeat vaginal infections dizzy spells tinnitus rash and mild what I believe to be oral thrush – bad breath and a cotton feeling in mouth. I don’t digest carbs or fats I believe and have been taking probiotics and enzymes. I also have spinal stenosis and severe neck pain and am on a slew of meds. I read the post on s. Boulardi but also in researching saw this: “However, in immunocompromised individuals, S. boulardii has been associated with fungemia or localized infection, which may be fatal.[22]” I’m a bit nervous to try it but feel like my health is failing fast. My immune system and adrenals to me seam to be affected but I think my docs think I’m just a hypochondriac who reads too much. Any insight on how to deal with is greatly appreciated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hyposensitization to break the immune paralysis against candida’ is closed to new replies.