Hypoglycemic

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hypoglycemic

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  whyitsme 8 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

I have been pretty hard core on this diet for 4 months, however I think I am going too far the opposite way. I think I have gotten a bit of hypoglycemia due to low blood sugar. Noticed pretty bad in past week when I hadn’t had daily yogurt/berry parfait. But when had few spoonfuls of berries I started to feel better.

At time cotton mouth, low energy/fatigue.

I also developed a sugar intolerance over past year as I took it out of diet. When I ate processed sugar I would wake up with kidney pain. Pain does make it easier to give up sugar. Sugar = Pain

Cheated other night with vodka/baileys cocktail during superbowl, and paid with cramping in stomach and chest.

So starting to eat more berries throughout the day. Few spoonfuls of bluebrries for instance, to help raise blood sugar up.

Anybody else had this kind of problem of being too good on the diet?

Terrylee5151
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

I also stayed on the diet for around 4 months. I was afraid to try anything….. I didn’t want to be sick.

My candida is gone, but there are still many problems I am dealing with.

One… was PARASITES… I had no idea. Now that I am almost finished with the parasite cleanse, I am feeling so much better….

Next, I have to work on my liver and gallbladder.

Below is a link to my parasite cleanse. Next, I am going to be posting about a liver gallbladder cleanse. Then… hopefully I will be back to new…. or as new as I am going to get.

http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/2011/02/humaworm-parasite-cleanse-week-four.html

Terrylee5151
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

Oh…. are you sure the cramping in your chest is not your gallbladder? I have that feeling there when I get food with something in it that I can’t tolerate.

The liver and gallbladder have a hard time processing liquor…. But you know what? I envy you for having baileys. I want a kahula and cream so bad…. but until I get everything taken care of… I am chicken to try it.

whyitsme
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Well I have had no sugar for 4 months, that figured one baileys shot wouldn’t hurt me. Believe me, it’s back to the diet though. Still working on healing my leaky gut, so need to stay really clean for few more months. Plus congestion/allergy issues and back problems are still working themselves out as well.

Also about venture into scary unchartered territory of going off birth control pills after 25 years. Since probably one of my major causes of my candida along with not digesting proteins well. Been a bit nervous to do before now due to the fact that the only way I figured out my problem after 4 years of no help from doctors, was noticing the very slightest changes in my body. So the unknown of how my body will react is pretty scary.

So got rid of candida, fixing causes, now have to heal the gut. This diet sucks!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hypoglycemic’ is closed to new replies.