Hydrogen Peroxide used to Kill Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hydrogen Peroxide used to Kill Candida

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TT 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

joshuaf
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Has anybody heard of this or tried it? From what I understand you ingest food grade hydrogen peroxide diluted in water (specific amounts unknown by me) at certain times during the day to kill the Candida.

TT
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 35

Isn’t that a chemical in hair dye? O.o

joshuaf
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

hydrogen peroxide is a hazardous chemical. FOOD GRADE Hydrogen Peroxide is not harmful to your health in very small amounts. It’s main use is for cleaning fruits, vegetables and meats from any bacteria and/or fungus.

TT

Learn something new everyday!

Emerson7
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

There’s a program you can do with food grade 35% hydrogen peroxide where you start with a few drops a day and work up and down from 25 drops a day. The theory is interesting but it may be dangerous. I’ve done it before and I didn’t know if I feeling sick from it for good or bad reasons.

You can get the same feeling of dizziness and pain with grapefruit seed extract, which I stopped using as of today after almost 4 weeks of 10 drops three times a day. I’m glad that’s over.

bobm
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

That seems like a lot of grapefruit seed extract,thats 30 drops a day.
    wow.
    i take 1/2 a cup of coconut oil everyday and people say thats a lot.

guess what works for each of us is good.

TT

30 drops a day???? No wonder you were feeling bad. You were definitely not suppose to be taking that much.

The herbal remedies are not meant to be taken in large doses same as with regular drugs/antibiotics as they can have bad side effects too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hydrogen Peroxide used to Kill Candida’ is closed to new replies.