hydrogen peroxide???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions hydrogen peroxide???

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I have thrush. Got it from Antibiotics…or I had Candida and didn’t know…till antibiotics wiped everything out. Taking Nystatin. Someone wonderful left me a post about oil pulling. Sounds like something you only do in the AM. I have also rinsed my mouth out with hydrogen peroxide and water 3 parts water 1 part hydrogen peroxide. Wondering if that is something I should or should not be doing? Don’t know. Mouth is sore today…looking for relief? Any suggestions?

Thankfully,
    Jackie

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Jackie.

I don’t think the hydrogen peroxide is going to help your thrush, but the oil pulling will. You can do this more than once a day; I’d try it three times a day and see if there isn’t an improvement in a week. This should also sooth a sore mouth better than the peroxide.

Able

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Hi Jackie – I have been suffering with this awful infection for six months now and I also read about hydrogen peroxide. My dentist actually recommended it. He said equal parts of water and peroxide. I also take an oral antifungal tablet. I also am on a diflucan pill twice a week. I thought it had cleared up and today it is back. I want to cry!!

Able900
    Spectator

winemom wrote: I have been suffering with this awful infection for six months now and I also read about hydrogen peroxide. My dentist actually recommended it. He said equal parts of water and peroxide. I also take an oral antifungal tablet. I also am on a diflucan pill twice a week.
    I thought it had cleared up and today it is back. I want to cry!!

The regular 3% hydrogen peroxide which you see sitting on the pharmacy shelves will kill a certain number of bacteria, but has no effect against a fungus such as Candida albicans. There are theories and studies concerning H2o2’s ability to destroy Candida, but the studies were done with food grade 35% H2o2 and not 3% peroxide.

Winemom, neither hydrogen peroxide nor Diflucan will cure Candida.

Able

Jackie2
    Participant

So am I to assume that I got this from antibiotics and now have this for life? It won’t just clear up and go away? How do I know how bad I have this? Is there stages? I’m sick because I told her I get treat infections. But I have not had antibiotics for years. Other doctor acted like I would be fine. I’m sorry to hear about everyone else here….i found pathetic. I’m angry. I’m sad and so stressed out is they’re a test to see what stage I’m in or level

Able900
    Spectator

Quote: So am I to assume that I got this from antibiotics and now have this for life?

Reply: Antibiotics plus the average American diet filled with sugar and carbs. Whether or not you have it for life is up to you. Some people do.

Quote: It won’t just clear up and go away?

Reply: Not by itself it won’t.

Quote: How do I know how bad I have this? Is there stages?

Reply: What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Stages of a Candida infestation are mild, bad, and very bad.

Quote: I’m sad and so stressed out is they’re a test to see what stage I’m in or level?

Reply: A naturopathic doctor may be able to test you to see if you have it. If you tell us your symptoms and any illnesses before the infestation, we can probably figure the extent of the infestation.

Let us know if you decide to stop the growth of the Candida by starting the treatment.

Able

Jackie2
    Participant

About 5 weeks ago had bad cold, cough.i never had a fever just coughing. Finally went to doctors office. I should say I had no fever but feel hot. Thinking hot flashes…45 years old. When I went to dr I couldnt see him saw nurse practitioner. Said I had high bp. Top number was 150.s looked good on x ray. I normally eat healthy..not so different from diet but pasta and rice too. I was given antibiotics and a pill
    For coughing. I started not feeling so worn down and coughing subsided. Last saturday I completely lost all my taste but could tell I was loosing it earlier on. Then I started craving junk. Sure m&m.s,cheetos,a whole can of pineapple, olives, pickels,marshmellows…felt more like I w as pregnant. Woke up at night sore tongue. Sunday I woke up and felt like I couldnt breath. Dry mouth,bad…i came up to loo, in throat and was covered with white spots. Went to real doctor he said thrush…said white blood cell count was high and what I had was viral.not.bacterial. Shouldnt have taken med….ugh. Nothing about diet

Jackie2
    Participant

Thank you for taking time to read znd to care. I’m so stressed
    I’m so thankful to have found this place

Able900
    Spectator

Pasta and rice were feeding the Candida, and the antibiotics killed the beneficial allowing the fungus to grow in your intestines.

You weren’t craving junk food, but the Candida growing inside you was.

M&M’s, cheetos, pineapple, and marshmallows were feeding the Candida, and the olives and pickles in distilled vinegar contained yeast, again supporting the Candida’s growth.

At least you haven’t had the infestation for years, only for about five weeks or so it seems. It should be early enough to stop it from growing really bad if you’re willing to go on the treatment and not cheat by eating foods that will feed it.

Able

Jackie2
    Participant

Yes. I want to do what ever I need to do. I’m reading about all these other things other than food. Where and how do I start what about med doctor gave me. I only have olive oil in house. I have sesime oil but over a year old in back of fridge and worried about that. Will buy new stuff tomorrow. Please direct me and I will do the plan. I ate blanched almond slices today and then saw in your link not till second week. What about head lettuce? Thanks so much

Jackie2
    Participant

I had a horrid yeast infection about a yrest ago and had not had one in years. More than ten years. I couldnt get rid of it..it would get mild znd come back worse. Finally I cleansed with vinegar. One day it was gone never to return. Was that my first sign. Maybe I’ve had it for a year?????

Able900
    Spectator

“The Protocol” will tell you exactly what to do on each stage of the treatment. And the “Allowed Foods List” will tell you what to eat. You can eat all the lettuce and other green vegetables that you want.

If you’ve had it for a year you would have been experiencing other symptoms.

Try to find organic coconut oil to cook with and to use with the oil pulling therapy.

Whether you take the prescription or not is up to you. It may relieve some of the symptoms, but it won’t completely cure your infestation. If you need to try and reduce the symptoms, it shouldn’t hurt to take it.

The Protocol
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Allowed Foods
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Able

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘hydrogen peroxide???’ is closed to new replies.