Hyaluronic acid vs. Collagen 2 for Joint Pain

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hyaluronic acid vs. Collagen 2 for Joint Pain

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rdj123
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 12

I have heard great things about Hyaluronic acid and Collagen 2 for Joint Pain. I am debating which one to try as an oral supplement. Has anyone tried either of these and had success with Osteoarthritis/Join Pain? Also, can anyone see a negative effect taking these (will they feed Candida, etc.)?

Thanks,

RJ

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

Hi RJ,

I too have been looking for what supplements are safe to help with this. I am currently taking SAM-e with B vitamins to help with joint pain and inflammation. I can’t seem to get anyone including my doctor to tell me if this is “ok.”

I don’t want to overstress my liver and still take a couple of 5 mg per day of pain meds to control pain. I hate taking them because I’m well aware of the dangers. I was taking 3 per day and regret asking my doctor to lower them to 2 now that winter is here. Anything that could lesson pain and safely would be awesome! Hope you get an answer from someone. The SAM-e has literally saved my life and studies show it to out perform celebrex after 4 weeks but then again, what the heck is safe that really works on the pain?? For depression it’s a lifesaver and does lower joint pain when the pain is somewhat bearable………..

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

tude58;50985 wrote: Hi RJ,

I too have been looking for what supplements are safe to help with this. I am currently taking SAM-e with B vitamins to help with joint pain and inflammation. I can’t seem to get anyone including my doctor to tell me if this is “ok.”

I don’t want to overstress my liver and still take a couple of 5 mg per day of pain meds to control pain. I hate taking them because I’m well aware of the dangers. I was taking 3 per day and regret asking my doctor to lower them to 2 now that winter is here. Anything that could lesson pain and safely would be awesome! Hope you get an answer from someone. The SAM-e has literally saved my life and studies show it to out perform celebrex after 4 weeks but then again, what the heck is safe that really works on the pain?? For depression it’s a lifesaver and does lower joint pain when the pain is somewhat bearable………..

If SAMe helped you that much you might really want to get a 23andme test. Read my threads on methylation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hyaluronic acid vs. Collagen 2 for Joint Pain’ is closed to new replies.