Hunger and Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hunger and Candida

This topic contains 28 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

joy
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 33

LOL! Able you should write a book! I love your explanation and it made it quite clear in my mind the battle that is being waged inside my body!!

I was going to continue with the diet and the anti-fungals, but was wondering what actually did destroy the dreaded candida in the end…so it is the probiotics.

The probiotic I am now taking is 50 billion and has 9 strains. I don’t seem to have many die-off effects so I am willing to take as much as possible. Also, would you suggest switching to a different brand to incorporate different strands when I am finished this bottle. How much can I take…i may have asked this in another topic.

Thanks so much!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

joy wrote: LOL! Able you should write a book! I love your explanation and it made it quite clear in my mind the battle that is being waged inside my body!!
    I was going to continue with the diet and the anti-fungals, but was wondering what actually did destroy the dreaded candida in the end…so it is the probiotics.
    The probiotic I am now taking is 50 billion and has 9 strains. I don’t seem to have many die-off effects so I am willing to take as much as possible. Also, would you suggest switching to a different brand to incorporate different strands when I am finished this bottle. How much can I take…i may have asked this in another topic. Thanks so much!

lol … glad I could give you a little laugh, Joy.

I assume you’re taking the Renew Life brand? If so, there’s no reason not to just go up to and 80-billion count as it contains 14 strains instead of just 9.

When I cured my infestation I had been taking 180-billion for close to a month.
    If you move up to a higher count, just be sure you’re taking plenty of the Molybdenum.

Able

joy
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 33

Able, Yes I am taking renew life, but it is 50 billion with 9 strains. didn’t know there was a higher one…I am almost done my bottle and will look into the higher strain. How much should I take??

Not sure what you do for a living but you certainly have a way with words. I recently came across a website ( I have nothing to do with it!!!) and it is about self-publishing. You seem very talented with your words….it is extreme-self-publishing.com I found this webiste at imreportcard.com it rates online business and people…whether they are legit or not. They seem to have a very good track record on rating companies that are legit.

Again, I don;t know what you do for a living, but I do LOVE books and reading so your explanations sort of hit a key note with me!! Take the above website with a grain of salt….but not the kind that would jeapordize the candida diet!!

Thank you!

Able900
    Spectator

Bump up for new readers.

mytony
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

good posts

granolamama
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

Hi Able,

I was wondering if you could explain how to take the coconut oil together with the oregano oil? is that in stage 2? how much and how often during the day….and for how long?
    My naturopathic doc wants me to take Mycostat, but I have oregano oil and cocounut oil at home, so I am hoping to use that.

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator

You can start one antifungal after two weeks on the diet, but don’t start them at the same time, wait at least ten days to start another. Start another one only if you’re experiencing no die-off symptoms.

Coconut oil; you should to start slowly and work your way up to avoid die-off. If you’ve not started using it, start with perhaps 1 teaspoon a day (1 for women, possibly 2 for men), each taken after a meal. Raise that by 1 teaspoon every few days until you reach 14 to 16 teaspoons a day.

Oil of oregano; purchase the liquid form and start slowly, maybe 1 to 2 drops a day and move up very slowly to about 8 to 10 drops; divide the 8 to 10 drops into at least three doses a day. If the taste is as terrible for you as it is to others, you can purchase empty vegetable capsules and put drops in them up to 5 drops at a time. If you choose not to put the drops into capsules, you should drop only a few drops at a time into a glass of water to take. “North American Herb & Spice (NAHS) Super Strength P73 Wild Mediterranean Oil of Oregano” is the better quality brand, and it contains no alcohol which some brands do.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Bumping to the top!

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

I have looked and looked where do I find the coconut bread recipe? Please

Able900
    Spectator

Toffeecoo
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

Oh :< I wish I had found this post sooner! I had SUPER cravings a few days ago and pigged out on avacados, eggs, spinach, and turkey sausage D: granted, I was still hungry but I think if I had stuffed anymore food in my belly I would have popped. Glad I know now to just master the art of ignoring the hunger.

Himawari
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 65

I always appreciate reading that others are in the same boat as me! The super-strict diet, die-off symptoms, bizarre shopping habits… they can all seem very isolating.

I’ve also been grappling with severe hunger… while I barely have any cravings per se, I can tell that if I ate more carbs (esp. ones like rice and bread that aren’t allowed) I’d feel much fuller and have more energy. Five weeks in and I haven’t caved once. Initially I ate a handful of nuts when things got bad, but since discovering this forum I’ve learned to cut those out. So now, whenever I feel the hunger pains… I just keep eating (and eating and eating). While I try to eat lots of veggies, they don’t really do anything, so I just end up consuming massive amounts of protein. I’m talking grilled chicken as a late afternoon snack, followed by fish fillets for dinner, followed by four fried eggs to help round things off. I still usually don’t feel “full” by doing this, but it does take the edge off.

On the plus side this has helped prevent me from losing weight, but should I really be doing this? Am I somehow sabotaging my efforts by overdoing the protein?

Able900
    Spectator

Himawari wrote: so I just end up consuming massive amounts of protein. I’m talking grilled chicken as a late afternoon snack, followed by fish fillets for dinner, followed by four fried eggs to help round things off.

Eating massive amounts of meat protein will product massive amounts of ammonia in your body. This is just adding to the work of the liver which is already overloaded with toxins that the Candida are releasing. In addition, the ammonia is beneficial to the Candida environment. But the eggs are alright.

Look at the recipe section of the forum to see if there are some acceptable recipes to help fill you. The coconut bread is extremely filling and can be eaten several times a day.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm6988_Coconut-Flour-Bread.aspx#post6988

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Bumping post!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Hunger and Candida’ is closed to new replies.