humaworm – nystatin

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions humaworm – nystatin

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Kculver 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

i have a gut feeling
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

i’m about to start humaworm protocol.

is it ok to take humaworm and nystatin enemas simultaneously?

adrenals are burned out, low cortisol, and all that good stuff. i don’t have the energy, memory, or mental focus to do research like did 3 months ago. it really sucks (understatement)

i would REALLY appreciate if i someone can explain the nystatin protocol. any type of help would be greatly appreciated. i’m at a level where i have to keep it short and to the point.

i bought an enema kit but seem to not be doing it correctly as i always seem to trap air in the tubes causing discomfort. also its a huge mess.

considering buying an enema bulb instead. is that ok? any recommended ones? the ones i’ve searched for seem to have poor reviews and appear to not be medically safe.

would love to hear dvjorge and rasters thoughts and of course everyone else willing to chime in. the more the merrier.

recommended tests?

i’m ordering biohealth 401h stool test and nutreval fmv from genova

would like a list of other test you believe would be beneficial.

definite 4x cortisol saliva panel – which company?

sibo test- which company?

seem to be having methylation issues – which test and company?

i do have leak gut along with a host of bacteria, parasites, candida, mycoplasma, ebv

sluggish bowl and definite detoxification issues

homocysteine levels are high

symptoms are everything you can imagine and more

would GREATLY appreciate any help possible to steer me back on track – things are snowballing quick

god bless

i have a gut feeling

help?

Kculver
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 12

Google integrative doctor in your area. Find someone with a real dr degree but also homeopathic. I just got a list of all the blood tests I needed from a new dr last week. I get my results Monday. The stool test came back negative, the throat culture showed no yeast, I’m at a loss of what to do too. I’m happy to send my list of tests this dr ordered if you want to see it. Not sure if it’ll be useful but happy to. I just need your email address.

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

What does the word ‘homeopathy’ mean in the USA?

In my country, there are several very different forms, all of which call themselves ‘homeopathy’, so that’s why I’m asking.

Rabelais

Kculver
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 12

Rabelais- my apologies it was very late when I posted that. I meant to say holistic. Holistic and integrative medicine believes in addressing the causes of disease instead of solely extinguishing symptoms. Unlike alternative medicine which is used in place of conventional medicine, integrative medicine combines mainstream medical therapies as well as complementary and alternative therapies, supported by high-quality scientific evidence of safety and effectiveness.

Rabelais
    Blocked

Okay, thanks for explaining.

So this sounds like ordinary medicine to me.

Rabelais

i have a gut feeling

kculver, thanks for reaching out, i really appreciate it. i definitely see testing is the way to go. self treating “blind” can be dangerous but people are desperate to find relief. it’s amazing i live in miami and can’t find a practitioner that i feel is knowledgable enough to treat me. the one i was seeing was way too expensive and not effective.

i’ve been hearing a lot of success from online practitioners. i think this might be the way to go, especially for those who have circumstances.

yes! i would love to see the list of tests your doctor ordered. is there a way to private message here?

thanks again

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Kculver;58576 wrote: Google integrative doctor in your area. Find someone with a real dr degree but also homeopathic. I just got a list of all the blood tests I needed from a new dr last week. I get my results Monday. The stool test came back negative, the throat culture showed no yeast, I’m at a loss of what to do too. I’m happy to send my list of tests this dr ordered if you want to see it. Not sure if it’ll be useful but happy to. I just need your email address.

Stool test isn’t effective to diagnose candida related complex.

You need to say your Dr that orders Candida Immune complexes in blood from Genova Lab

This is the only effective test to diagnose this syndrome.

Jorge.

My favorite tests to confirm mucosal candidiasis are Delayed Sensitivity Test on skin and Candida Immunecomplexes in blood. These two are what says the last word.

If someone suspects having an intestinal yeast overgrowth, the best test is Candida Immunecomplexes in blood (currently only done by Genova Lab) Why ?? Because when candida growth in the intestines, it releases fragments of its cell wall during the growing phase, those fragment are soluble and able to reach the bloodstream where they are seen as antigens by our humoral immune response. Immediately, an active antibody binds with every single candida antigen circulating in our blood. The test analyzes the blood under a microscopic, and an skilled technician detects these immunecomplexes (bond between antibody/antigen) present in the blood. There isn’t way you have a fungal intestinal overgrowth without having yeast fragments of complement circulating in the blood.

The other test, one very important, is the Delayed Sensitivity Test on skin. It is a simple test where an Allergist applies candida albicans antigen on the skin with a light scratch. Then, they cover the area. You have to come back to the Allergist’s office to read the test after 48 hours. If the test shows positive ( an increase in redness and inflammation ) you have a proper cell-mediated response to candida albicans. This is what is expected after the antigenic provocation. If the skin isn’t irritated, inflamed, and red, your immune system is tolerating the presence of candida on the skin. In other words, it doesn’t combat it.

This test is extremely valuable to know there is a hidden immune suppressor or acquired cell-mediated immunity deficiency that allows candida to colonize our mucosal areas. Maybe an immune defect, mercury, deficient methylation, or any other thing.

Rabelais
    Blocked

dvjorge;58864 wrote: You need to say your Dr that orders Candida Immune complexes in blood from Genova Lab

Wait a minute… should the patient tell the expert how to test? What kind of “expert” would that be then?

dvjorge
    Participant

Rabelais;58865 wrote:

You need to say your Dr that orders Candida Immune complexes in blood from Genova Lab

Wait a minute… should the patient tell the expert how to test? What kind of “expert” would that be then?

There are many mainstream medicine Drs who doesn’t know this test even exist. I can confirm you that some of these Drs who treated me some times learned about this test by me. Not only that, I have had 3 or 4 Drs asking me about candidiasis and emailing me with questions. Recently, one Immunologist, apparently sick with this syndrome, was following my posts closely in another forum.
    Jorge.

Rabelais
    Blocked

dvjorge;58866 wrote: There are many mainstream medicine Drs who doesn’t know this test even exist.

Yes, I know that. That’s why so many people here revert to alternative treatments. Or integrative, or holistic, or by whatever name you’d like to call them.

This is why I was flabbergasted. You say that normal medicine has too little knowledge, and therefore you should consult alternative medicine – but then you say that alternative medicine has too little knowledge too…

I’m only expressing my amazement, that’s all.

dvjorge
    Participant

Rabelais;58867 wrote:

There are many mainstream medicine Drs who doesn’t know this test even exist.

Yes, I know that. That’s why so many people here revert to alternative treatments. Or integrative, or holistic, or by whatever name you’d like to call them.

This is why I was flabbergasted. You say that normal medicine has too little knowledge, and therefore you should consult alternative medicine – but then you say that alternative medicine has too little knowledge too…

I’m only expressing my amazement, that’s all.

I have never said that exactly. There is a “group”, let say a group, of MDs aware of this syndrome, some of them with a deep knowledge about it. Unfortunately, it isn’t massive. I can assure you there are many Drs jumping on the wagon. It takes time.

Jorge

Rabelais
    Blocked

dvjorge;58870 wrote: There is a “group”, let say a group, of MDs aware of this syndrome, some of them with a deep knowledge about it. Unfortunately, it isn’t massive. I can assure you there are many Drs jumping on the wagon. It takes time.

It may take time. More importantly, it takes evidence.

Anyway, if I understand you correctly, there is a group of MDs who are aware of this, and there is a group of MDs who are not aware of this. The same seems to apply to alternative practitioners, if I get you right.

Rabelais

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

I am following this topic because it is of interest to me, with the discussion about nystatin enemas and the humaworm that the OP wanted advice for. Instead, I see Rabelais discussing things that aren’t related to the original topic, and derailing yet another topic.

If you want to discuss things like where homeopathy comes from and the fact that doctors don’t recognise this condition, by all means do so. But not in this thread that was not originally made for it. If need be – create another thread!

I’m sorry about ranting but I had to say something.

Back on topic: I would love to know what you dvjorge think of the OP’s question about enemas and humaworm.

If possible could someone recommend an enema kit that would be best for the water then retention enemas?

Thanks.

Rabelais
    Blocked

I think it’s quite normal for a forum discussion to have several errants, if I may call them so.

Some readers are interested in some aspects of a posting, other readers are interested in different aspects. That’s quite normal, I think. Each reader then reacts to those aspects that have his or her specific interest.

Also remember that if there are more postings related to one of these aspects, then there are necessarily several contributors who share in interest in that aspect. I see nothing special here that doesn’t happen on just about any forum.

If other readers are interested in other aspects of the same thread, they are of course welcome to write their own contributions. The more readers are interested in those other aspects, the more postings will appear on them, so the thread will automatically gravitate toward those subjects that have the highest shared interest of all readers.

Regards,

Rabelais

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘humaworm – nystatin’ is closed to new replies.