Huel? – fast, nutritious food; candida diet whilst VERY busy

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Huel? – fast, nutritious food; candida diet whilst VERY busy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

11j11
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 11

Following the initial cleanse/3 day diet (of salad type things, etc), could Huel be used for the candida diet? (ingredients below)

The course I’m doing is currently very intense. Full time employed work, training, and study, all at the same time. Time is very limited.

I use unflavoured/unsweetened gluten free Huel for when I’m too busy to make good food (which, despite my love of it, is most of the time lately). Not sure I’d have time limiting my diet further, for cooking (vegan and gluten free).

• Ultra Fine, Gluten Free Oats
    • Brown Rice Protein
    • Pea Protein
    • Flaxseed
    • MCTs from Coconut
    • Sunflower Oil Powder
    • Vitamin & Mineral Blend
    • Vanilla Flavour & Sweetener  (Not in the Unflavoured & Unsweetened version)

11j11
    Participant

Anyone?

This I have no affiliation with Huel, FYI. It’s just the only vegan, g-free supplement shake I’ve come across.

11j11
    Participant

Anyone? Seriously?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I personally would use this as a test food until all your symptoms are gone.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Huel? – fast, nutritious food; candida diet whilst VERY busy’ is closed to new replies.