How's my regimen looking? Week 5

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How's my regimen looking? Week 5

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

Hey guys and gals, I’m on week 5 and ramped up to a full routine. I want to be as efficient as possible, so I’m opening up my regimen for your interpretation.

I hope everyone is moving forward, wherever they are on their path. Have a great weekend.

Morning

>Probiotic & glass of warm water on an empty stomach
    >Oil of Oregano drops (antifungal) before I get in the shower (chlorine filtered shower head)
    >30 minutes later, glass of Kefir (homemade/natural probiotic)
    >10 minutes later, Breakfast – 2 organic fried eggs (cooked in Extra Virgin Olive Oil), 1 slice of coconut bread, green beans frozen and cooked in microwave, half an avocado, & 1 fresh garlic clove. Himalayan salt, pepper, oregano, basil, chopped green peppers & white onions for seasoning. all organic. Usually sprinkle meal with EVOO.
    >Swedish digestive bitters (1 drop at back of tongue) to aid digestion
    >Morning Dose of supplements & antifungals – vitamins A&D, D3, E, C, Calcium & Magnesium, antifungal SF722, molybdenum, milk thistle, ox bile & HCL for digestion, & St. John’s Wart.
    >2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (a whole food/natural antifungal)
    >Biotin tablet (dissolve in mouth).

Mid Morning

>Water w/ fresh squeezed lemon
    >3 tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Lunch

>2 organic eggs (fried if at home, hard-boiled if at work), baby spinach leaves or frozen spinach in microwave or lettuce, half an avocado, broccoli florets, 1 slice of coconut bread.
    >Lunch dose of protocol’s vitamins and supplements

Afternoon

>Water w/ fresh squeezed lemon
    >2-3 tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Evening

>Some form of light exercise or sauna, or both
    >Dinner – 1-2 times a week I will have organic chicken or salmon…otherwise, it’s 2 eggs & 2 vegetables (cucumber, okra, spinach, zucchini, or asparagus), Along with lettuce,& 1 slice of coconut bread. Organic seasonings, with organic chopped white onions and green bell peppers.
    >Swedish digestive bitter (1 drop) for digestive aid
    >Dinner dose of protocol’s vitamins and supplements
    >Biotin (dissolve in mouth)
    >2 tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Late Evening

>Celery w/ some homemade guacamole from Whole Foods
    >2 tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Bedtime

>2-3 tablespoons of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
    >Probiotic pill
    >Zinc, Yucca Root, Ashwangandha, 5HTP, Iodine, Lactoferrin.
    >Antifungal – Oil of Oregano drops
    *rotate OO drops every 2 weeks with either Grapefruit Seed Extract Liquid, Caprylic Acid, or Thyme

Other treatment goals are to socialize with friends, volunteer in the community, weekly therapy session for mental clarity, and very light exercise as my body needs rest and can not expend too much energy while it is trying to heal itself.

Things I want to add/test over the next 2-4 weeks:

1. Apple Cider Vinegar – but how and to what? I’ve never had this before
    2. Stevia – again, how and to what?
    3. Ghee (butter substitute) – again, how and to what?
    4. Coconut mana – how and to what?
    5. Yogurt – I have a homemade yogurt starter kit and a fermenting machine on it’s way
    6. 2nd glass of Kefir at night time.
    7. Organic Hemp Seeds – add these protein seeds to salads & yogurt.
    8. Buckwheat Bread or Teff Flour Bread

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds pretty good in general. I like to promote eating salads and feel that getting a variety of veggies even in small amounts is a good way to go. I’d also consider cutting out vitamins A and D and replacing with fermented cod liver oil which has natural ratios of vitamins A and D (as well as prebiotic properties). If you cannot afford fermented cod liver oil I would get regular cod liver oil which also has anti-inflammatory properties. You need to reduce the inflammation in order to get better and I highly recommend it.

Questions:

1. ACV: Be sure to get RAW organic ACV and not the regular distilled stuff at the store. Big difference; just add it in with your other antifungals with meals or between meals, its flexible when you take it.

2. Stevia: Buy online or store or grow it yourself. You can get a stevia plant and grow it in your yard if you wanted. Just add it to whatever foods you want to sweeten, its a sweetener.

3. Ghee: Buy at the store and use with food.

4: Coconut mana: aka coconut oil (right?) Eat teaspoons of it a day and buy at the store.

I’d consider taking the bedtime stuff earlier in the day or atleast the yucca, ashwanganda, and 5htp.

My question for you: How are you feeling and are you making progress?

-raster

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

Thanks for the advice Raster. I will focus on getting a variety of vegetables, and I’ll look into fermented cod liver oil.

This is my 2nd try on the diet, and this time around my digestion is doing better. My stools have more consistentcy and I have 1-2 a day, sometimes a 3rd.

The good – My skin is clearing up by the day. My symptoms like panic attacks and various infections are subsiding, albiet very slowly. My stomach never hurts since I started the diet. My feet are not tingling anymore. The brain fog lifts ever so slowly. The best feeling I have to remind myself of is that I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The bad – I still have anxiety & depression real bad, with some okay days and some bad days. I have running thoughts that I’m challenged with overcoming right now, as I’m in the middle of getting a divorce, unfortunately. Nothing like moving out of my house, losing a life partner, and giving up every coping mechanisms like exercising and partying with friends while I try to overcome this dreadful disease.

I’m focusing on the short term right now. Which is this diet & my mental health.

I’m interested in the accupuncture. How often would I need to go? My insurance does not cover it, but I get a 20% discount.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can do acupuncture as often as you wanted to; up to 3 times week or even just once a few months. I personally find that after about 3 weeks I’ll need a tune up and then I’m good to go for awhile. It can especially help with anxiety or depression and you’ll benefit from it immediately. If you mentioned all of your ailments, they can try to do multiple things at once. Detoxing the liver and promoting good digestion are the top two reasons I go in for it.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How's my regimen looking? Week 5’ is closed to new replies.