How will I know if my candidas gone

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How will I know if my candidas gone

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Myla
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

I have been following the diet well for 2 months now but my tongue is still a slightly coated white. Does this mean I still have overgrowth? How else can I tell if it’s gone?

Thanks 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Basically all of your symptoms should lift and you should feel a ton better, like you did 1, 2, 5 years ago! This includes all of the brain fog, no more die-off, and no more white tongue. Very good digestion. Dr. Mcoombs feels that anything less than 3 BM’s a day is constipation, so if you digestion is not good still, you are not where you want to be.

Plan on a 6-18 month recovery period to get over years of abuse on the body.

-raster

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

Raster

Do you know of anyone who has totally eliminated the white tongue? I know you aren’t completely through your healing, but you did say your tongue is a lot better than it was, but do you know anyone who has totally healed? For instance, did Able totally eliminate his white tongue?

David.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I looked at mine today after eating some hamburgers this week and some coffee with cream and it looks very healthy. I have a feeling able’s tongue is also healthy looking (red).

A lot of people don’t come back to tell us how they are doing so I can’t speak for everyone.

-raster

Myla
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

Thanks Raster
    Appreciate your feedback!

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

i have some white on my tongue but it’s not a thick coating. should the whole tongue be pink? or is it normal to have some white toward the middle/back of the tongue? thanks!

kevin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

raster, I note r you seem to refer to dr mccomb alot..whY ? he seems like just a chiro selling an online (722) program?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mygutleaks;29322 wrote: i have some white on my tongue but it’s not a thick coating. should the whole tongue be pink? or is it normal to have some white toward the middle/back of the tongue? thanks!

It’s possible to reach a point where your tongue remains pink, smooth, and completely free of the fuzzy look day after day after day. This is when you’re most likely to have reached the symptom-free point in your treatment. But don’t think that, just because you wake up one morning and your tongue is smooth with no pale yellow or white tint in the middle that you’ve completely cured your infestation. This fuzzy tongue effect can come back in an instant if you don’t remain careful about eating too many foods for the Candida in your body to feed on. This is because you’ll never get rid of all the Candida in your body as you’ll always have a certain amount in there waiting for you to screw up as you did the first time or until you have to take several rounds of antibiotics and eat the wrong foods at the same time as taking the antibiotics. Kefir should always be a part of your diet as this will work wonders at keeping your tongue looking natural and healthy.

Able

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How will I know if my candidas gone’ is closed to new replies.