How to use the coconut oil for a Candida diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How to use the coconut oil for a Candida diet?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Carri 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

SugarIsBad
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 28

Just simply use it for cooking food?
    What ways are there for using the coconut oil for the diet in order to fight with the disease?
    Thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can consume it by itself and it’ll act as an antifungal that destroys candida and boosting you digestive system. You can consume up to 10-20 spoonfuls per day.

You can mix it with your recipes, use it as a butter substitute, use it as a cooking oil, etc.

-raster

SugarIsBad

I’ll get a bit off topic.
    Can I eat soured cabbage when I’m on the diet? I quite doubt. But I need to make sure.
    Thanks.

SugarIsBad

And by the way, how can I change the time zone that is shown on this website?

raster
    Participant

I have no idea what soured cabbage is, please explain. I doubt you can change the time on the website.

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

SugarIsBad;49827 wrote: And by the way, how can I change the time zone that is shown on this website?

You can very easily change the time zone by going to Your Profile & then Edit Profile & then scroll down to Time Zones & change it to the correct one.

Cheers!

SugarIsBad

Thanks!
    And I actually meant sauerkraut, sorry.
    But I’ve just read about it on the Internet and concluded that I won’t use it on my diet. I’ve heard it can kill probiotics and be made out of white vinegar which is obviously not a good thing for a Candida diet.

raster
    Participant

Sauerkraut should generally bring benefit vs. detriment because of the probiotics within it but I would consider making it homemade without the vinegar if at all possible.

-raster

Carri
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Sauerkraut and other fermented foods should ONLY be eaten if they are made in a sealed anaerobic container! Store-bought is made with vinegar (bad!) and homemade stuff made in a crock will have wild yeast and mold in it. The same goes for kombucha. Some say you should use a specific probiotic vegetable fermentation culture, some say you don’t need it. I’ve been studying and getting ready to make my own, so I’m just sharing what I’ve learned so far. The Body Ecology people (their diet is specifically anti-candida) have videos on YouTube.

This site sells a specially designed jar: http://www.probioticjar.com/quick-start-guide.html

Or you can just buy special fermenting lids.

Good luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How to use the coconut oil for a Candida diet?’ is closed to new replies.