how to test for candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions how to test for candida?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nelson1
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

could you guys tell me the best way to get tested for the presence of candida

Also I got tested for candida by a medical doctor and it came out negative.But I have all the candida symptoms..Why doesn’t the tests that the mainstream medicine uses to identify candida comes back negative even though people have candida?

one of the doctors i spoke with said “generally mainstream doctors check for candida in the blood..but it doesn’t show up in the blood until the candida is serious like in cancer patients/AIDS patients”
    Is that true?

What do you guys think about the great plains organic acid test?

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Replies: 268

It’s true that candida in the blood is an extremely serious situation. It’s literally life-threatening. If you have candida in the bloodstream, you should immediately be transferred to the Intensive Care – that is, if you weren’t already there because of the conditions that caused candida to enter your bloodstream.

Testing for candida (not in the bloodstream, of course) is mainly so difficult because you have to know what you’re testing for. A simple test for candida will always be positive. The reason is that everybody has candida. It lives on the skin, in the mouth and pharynx, in the intestines, in the vagina, in all your sinuses, and so on.

This is the natural situation. Even if you would succeed in getting completely candida-free, you would immediately be re-infected as soon as you stepped out of your door – most probably even earlier.

The fact that you have “all the candida symptoms” just shows that the list of symptoms is too generic to be used as a diagnostic tool.

Rabelais

nelson1
    Participant

what are you taking about man?

Rabelais
    Blocked

Your question is too generic, and thus: unclear, to answer.

If there’s anything in my previous reply which you do not understand or with which you do not agree, please let me know. I will try to address your concerns to the best of my abilities.

Rabelais

nelson1
    Participant

could you tell me the best way to get tested for the presence of candida

Rabelais
    Blocked

No need to test. You have candida. Just like everyone else.

It’s on your skin. It’s in your mouth. It’s in your intestines. It’s in/on your private areas. It’s in your sinuses.

It’s normal. It’s natural.

Rabelais

nelson1
    Participant

whats wrong with you dude?

Rabelais
    Blocked

If you have any questions about my previous contribution, please ask them. I will do my best to answer any question you may have, to the benefit of you and any other readers.

If you don’t have questions, please help keep this a respectful area. This is a place for anyone to discuss, debate, and learn more about candida-related issues. Help to keep it clean and safe for anyone.

Rabelais

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘how to test for candida?’ is closed to new replies.