How to tell if it's working?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How to tell if it's working?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hairbrush 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hairbrush
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 5

Basically, that.

I’ve not been on this for very long – 4 or 5 weeks – so it seems odd if it’s working already.

And I’m not 100%, I’m still getting tired too easily – but most of what was really really bothering me (brain completely foggy, no energy or concentration, wasn’t really functioning at all, no appetite, headaches) is much better.

And the few instances I’ve had of not sticking to it (through being in places that can’t cater for it) I haven’t felt any worse for it.

So how….well, how do I tell what’s doing what? If things that the diet says no to…don’t give any negative effects, that seems a bit confusing. It seems daft to let things back in, I’ve hardly been on this any time at all. But if I feel ok with them, then…eh?

Having said that I have stuck to the no sugar and no starch, just haven’t been able to have organic all the time. Except for a couple of apples, but they didn’t seem to make me feel bad either?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You should notice an immediate improvement after feeling awful from die-off. If you do not, you likely have some kind of health problem such as parasites, h.pylori, or damaged organs. It could also be simple inflammation of the gut.

If you haven’t gone very strict on the diet and eat things such as rice, corn, soy, etc. you likely won’t notice any change.

-raster

Hairbrush

Thanks for the reply – but that’s not quite what I’m asking.

I have been very strict in terms of those sorts of things – when “not allowed” I mean I’ve had some non organic things, I’ve had meat more often than is recommended and I’ve also had nuts and seeds (almonds, brazil nuts and pumpkin seeds. not in huge quantities. I feel better with them than without – I did try cutting them out first!).

My question is….if I feel alright with things, does that mean they’re ok? (and I mean physically, not “I fancy this”!)

Not on list vs but I feel alright.

My instinct is to trust my body, and what I feel good on.
    But then all these things say otherwise.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I misunderstood what you originally meant; this is a food tolerance question. Its up to you what to include in your own diet or not, if you notice that you heal faster with nuts/seeds than without them, then go for it.

Do you get any mucous production after eating them? Do you get a light cough? Do you have bad stools after? Headaches? Acne? These all could be symptoms but are unaware of them…

I used to get heart palpitations, tremors, headaches, bad stools, acne, and other symptoms after eating them myself. It just was a bad idea for me to personally have them. Some people are as bad off as I once was, we are all different.

Try a week with them and a week without them and see if you notice any changes for the better or worse. This should be applied to other food items as well.

-raster

Hairbrush

I get mucus, but I always get (and always have, for years) mucus – even when I don’t eat nuts/seeds. So I don’t think they’re the cause.

I did try without them, my skin went quite crap, as did energy levels.

And introducing new things – obviously I don’t want to push it/have wasted the last 5 weeks, but if I feel that something’s ok, is it ok to eat?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to tell if it's working?’ is closed to new replies.